• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

eevee's trade thread H World Pikachu Plush W Donphan Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: eevee's trade thread H Victory Medal W 2 DCE 2 Cyrus Garchomp National Promo

I meant what else would you do other than the erl peice for the victory medal.

RE: eevee's trade thread H Victory Medal W 2 DCE 2 Cyrus Garchomp National Promo

No, I just need the ERL piece from you.

would like the alph and victory medal.look at my trade place.

Can I get a link to your trade thread, please?

CML for the following

YOUR
1x Uxie (LP)
2x Rare Candy (UL)
1x DCE (HGSS)
1x Spiritomb (AR)
1x Luxray GL
4x Gastly (SF)
2x Machop (SF)(RH)
1x Blastoise Unleashed Prerelease

I am interested in your 1x Entei/Raikou Legend (TOP), 1x Steelix (PRIME), 1x Pokemon Communication and 1x Broken Time-Space. Do you happen to have 2x Cyrus Conspiracy?

please respond to me about my offer???

eevee said:
I am interested in your 1x Entei/Raikou Legend (TOP), 1x Steelix (PRIME), 1x Pokemon Communication and 1x Broken Time-Space. Do you happen to have 2x Cyrus Conspiracy?

Sorry I dont have any extra cyrus's, what would it take to get these from u

YOUR
1x Uxie (LP)
1x Spiritomb (AR)
1x Luxray GL
4x Gastly (SF)
2x Machop (SF)(RH)

I really want Entei/Raikou Legend (TOP) from you. Would you do my Luxray GL, 4x Gastly (SF) and 2x Machop (SF) for your Entei/Raikou Legend (TOP)?

@Binx345 I would like to keep the victory medal for now. Sorry.

cml for blastoise pre-release

Do you have anything off my wants list?

My: Cyrus's Conspiracy
Your: 3x Electrode SF #36 (1 RH)
Nidorina RR x2
SP Energy

??

Can you add in another Cyrus's Conspiracy?

I only have one... I would if I could trade another. Literally, I'm trading you a staple worth $3-5 for three Uncommons that no one uses plus two Commons and an SP Energy. It seems fair the way it is. Are there any really small wants you have? Eevee MD? Nice avatar.

Could you add in the JPN Gliscor LA and you can choose another card off my list to add onto the trade?

Sorry, but I no longer have that Gliscor...my thread's really outdated, so...can we just do that trade above?

ok, so my, MD-RH (one of each)
skull fossil
fossil excavator
toxicroak
sheildon
electrike

for your
luxray gl

if you have a second luxray gl I'm willing to part with my power keeper's ninetails for it ( >.< ) . cya

EspeonROX said:
Sorry, but I no longer have that Gliscor...my thread's really outdated, so...can we just do that trade above?
I can do the trade if I can take out the RH Electrode.
varit said:
ok, so my, MD-RH (one of each)
skull fossil
fossil excavator
toxicroak
sheildon
electrike

for your
luxray gl

if you have a second luxray gl I'm willing to part with my power keeper's ninetails for it ( >.< ) . cya
No thanks.

OK! That's fine with me. :] PM me for the details, and let's get this moving. Thank you! Just make sure EVERYTHING is in perfect condition, English, and those Trode have the Body. Just tell me they are to clarify.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back