Electric soldier porygon

RE:  Electric soldier porygon

Lil Brother said:
...is it odd the main seizure part of ESPorygon doesn't make my eyes or head hurt?
No, not at all. It just depends on the person. Some people aren't affected by it at all.

The other thing is, did you watch it on a computer? If so, its not as bad as watching it on TV, from what I hear.

I have heard it is a good episode and I wish nobody had so many problems with it.:)

Well, the problem with that, Crazy Weavile, is that we couldn't extract the music... We could add our own sound effects and things from the CDs, but, eh...

Now I'm all curious to see if I can do any of the cast. I have the urge to yell "Pokémon Getto Da Ze!" in Satoshi's voice. Too bad it's one in the morning.

In response to Metal Master, I just found it kind of odd that just about everyone in this thread has had some kind of pain but I haven't. :( I want to have a weakness to bright lights, too.

That was sarcasm, no one take it seriously. Thank you.

WOW!i wasnt affected on part screen! no, the headache was cause i helped my bor on his VG too much and had laugh attacks on youtube
so i dont care what ive been warned, i a super imune person and watching it full screen

I hope they make it a one time special to air the banned episodes and then I will be able to see them.:)

Lil Brother said:
I meant air on TV ever again, peoples. :p There's at least one copy of the episode that someone put on the internet.
Ah, that one. I doubt itll ever air on TV again, considering that the "public copy" was destroyed

Metal Master said:
No, not at all. It just depends on the person. Some people aren't affected by it at all.
agreed.

Like I posted earlier I hope they make a once and a lifetime special on theese episodes.:)

It was the episode itself so that is why it is banned.:)

Angry_Altaria said:
Poor Porygon. They banned him and Porygon2 when it was really Pikachu's fault. Ban Pikachu! XD

if they did ban pikachu my life would finaly have a meaning

You could bascially see them all at YouTube.com.

Attachments

• 249Lugia_small.jpg
    249Lugia_small.jpg
    1.1 KB · Views: 2
I thought you tube was only clips of stuff and did not have full lenght stuff.:)

Back