Electric+Water Deck. Help?

IcyChezburger

Arceus Freak
Hi,
I need help making a electric water deck.
Any suggestions?
I have tons of water energy and a few electric.
Please help!

{W}{L}

You could try Magnegatr, which is Magnezone Prime and Feraligatr Prime. You attach with Feraligatr Prime, then use Lost Burn for lots of damage.

You should try and build a deck around pokemon and their synergy, not what types of pokemon you have. If your looking to make a water/electric deck, try to build a FeraLiturn. Feraligatr Prime and Lanturn Prime

Magnegatr would be great. Try a 2-2-2 Gatr Prime and a 3-2-3 Magnezone. Spiritomb for set-up.

If your going with a Magnegatr, try and get some Magnezone LVL X. I actually don't see why plain old Magnezone dosen't see much play. At cities, i happened to play against a Magnezone deck and just barely won (prize count was tied at 1. Got the extra 20 with a Belt on my TTAR prime. Just enough damamge).

This belongs in the Player's Sandbox Forum.

*Moved*

dmaster out.

^In what? If you're playing MagneGatr, it all depends on how many Interviewer's Questions you play, if you use any Warp/Rescue Energy, etc. 4 Lightning Energy, 14 Water Energy, 2 Warp Energy, and 2 Rescue Energy is what I used in mine (keep in mind, Call Energy and even Cyclone Energy can be very useful as well). You'll need 4 Spiritomb, 3-2-3 Magnezone Prime (the LV.X if you have trouble with fighting-types in your area), 2-2-2 Feraligatr, 1 Azelf LA, and maybe 1 Uxie LA. Apart from that, the T/S/S line should include some Judge, Interviewer's Questions, and Pokémon Collector, but the amounts and other cards are up to you.

Back