Wi-Fi Trades ~Elite Stride's 'My Player Thread'~

Wich Group Do I Need More Pokemon In?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What nature is your shiny celebi? If its modest, timid or bold I'll trade you for it.

shiny pokemon, evd pokemon and so on. BTW I have a latias shiny UT modest ready to be traded if you want that then Il do it.

Thanks

Do you want my 10th anniversary Entei? It is Shiny. Echosong says it is hacked but she used another program to check it. It is a program that has flaws. I don't trust the program all that well.:)

If it goes through PBR it will say legit but The other program she and C88 use has some major flaws according to Lucario of light. I can get it so you can look at it though. It looks legit to me. She is not on right now. Sorry.:)

xxashxx said:
If it goes through PBR it will say legit but The other program she and C88 use has some major flaws according to Lucario of light. I can get it so you can look at it though. It looks legit to me. She is not on right now. Sorry.:)
She didnt use PBR? If not have her check on that.

kashmaster said:
How about my trade?
I have a shiny latias, sorry. Do you have any other shinies that i don't?

ShayminSky said:
I agree with xxashxx. Did you see anything you wanted?
Are all those pokemon on your thread shiny or non- shiny?

Elite Stride said:
xxashxx said:
She didnt use PBR? If not have her check on that.

kashmaster said:
How about my trade?
I have a shiny latias, sorry. Do you have any other shinies that I don't?

ShayminSky said:
I agree with xxashxx. Did you see anything you wanted?
Are all those pokemon on your thread shiny or non- shiny?

She does not use it anymore.:( She uses something else now. Yes the program has flaws with it so it does not always say what it is correctly. It would say legit with PBR though.:)

Do you want the Shiny Entei? It would say legit through PBR so it is legit through that but not the other program.:)

Hey tis me again 8D Is your shiny suicune legit? If so, I have an untouched entei 10th anniversary I can let you clone. PLMK

Magus said:
Hey tis me again 8D Is your shiny suicune legit? If so, I have an untouched entei 10th anniversary I can let you clone. PLMK

Is it legit? Also Shiny? I will trade you for it if it is bothe legit and Shiny After you get it cloned.:)

Yes my entei is legit, but I'm sorries, it's not shining D8 I do have several legit shinings for trade, but not that one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back