Wi-Fi Trades ~Elite Stride's 'My Player Thread'~

Wich Group Do I Need More Pokemon In?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: ~Elite Stride's 'My Player Thread'~ *UPDATED WITH MORE SHINIES,EVENTS,EV'ed! 1/11/09*

Bilbo9 said:
Yeah thats cool, and do you have a cherrim? or Cherubi...I need one for my Pokedex, I need something else aswell, but I haven't worked out what it is :p
No sorry i dont have either. :(

Juliacoolo said:
I have shiny gallade

I already have a shiny gallade, sorry. Got anything else?

RE: ~Elite Stride's 'My Player Thread'~ *UPDATED WITH MORE SHINIES,EVENTS,EV'ed! 1/11/09*

Elite Stride, you have a lot of shinies I need. Would you trade them?

Yakkov said:

What do you have for trade? :D

Juliacoolo said:
I have 10 anv. ho-oh. Ut. trained to lv. 100. Are your shinys hacked?

I have Ho-oh, sorry.
Oh and BTW if Ho-oh was UT it you wouldnt have trained it to lvl 100 and it wouldnt be lvl 100. And all my pokemon are legit except arceus.

Yakkov said:
Elite Stride said:
What do you have for trade? :D

Well, I have shinies, and some cruddy EV Pokémon I am trying to get rid of.

[/quote]

Well, I have shinies, and some cruddy EV Pokémon I am trying to get rid of.
[/quote]

What shinies?:)

Look at my player thread in my signature. I have over 80+

EDIT: I just need you to be able to clone the ones that are not on the top of the list, because I must have one of each all Pokémon shiny for the completion of my shiny dex.

Can l have your shiny mystery Mew, shiny Mamoswine, shiny Gliscor, 10th anniversary shiny Celebi, movie Shaymin, shiny Porygon-z, shiny Ho-oh and shiny wishmaker Jirachi for a Ev'd Gengar, Ev'd Jolteon, Ev'd Giratina, Ev'd Dialga, Ev'd Darkrai, Ev'd Arceus, Ev'd Palkia and a UT modest Mewtwo. Then can you clone my offered pokémon for me please for a Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno?

Very interested in your movie Shaymin. Check out my My Payer Thread in my sig for what I have to offer.

Thanks.

Shiny Gallade, Suicune, Cresselia natures/EV IV's?

Yakkov said:
Look at my player thread in my signature. I have over 80+

EDIT: I just need you to be able to clone the ones that are not on the top of the list, because I must have one of each all Pokémon shiny for the completion of my shiny dex.
Well is your 10TH anniv. Celebi UT? Cause that's one of my wants.
What shiny do you want? And i can clone your pokemon, just post wich ones you need Cloned and we can get to work on this big trade haha.

lucariopulse333 said:
Can l have your shiny mystery Mew, shiny Mamoswine, shiny Gliscor, 10th anniversary shiny Celebi, movie Shaymin, shiny Porygon-z, shiny Ho-oh and shiny wishmaker Jirachi for a Ev'd Gengar, Ev'd Jolteon, Ev'd Giratina, Ev'd Dialga, Ev'd Darkrai, Ev'd Arceus, Ev'd Palkia and a UT modest Mewtwo. Then can you clone my offered pokémon for me please for a Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno?
I have all of your offers accept EV'ed Giratina. I will trade you 2 shinies or one EV'ed poke for it but you need to go to Echosong and ask her to see if its hacked or not, i need an approval from her as well. =D Shiny mamoswine, and Gliscor are EV trained.

oddsok said:
Very interested in your movie Shaymin. Check out my My Payer Thread in my sig for what I have to offer.

Thanks.
I will give you movie shaymin for your Shiny Miltank.
Post here or Pm me to notify me when you want to trade. Thanks :D

Renzo said:
Shiny Gallade, Suicune, Cresselia natures/EV IV's?

Shiny Gallade either has no EV's or they are scattered. Nature: Jolly
Shiny Suicune Isn't EV trained but it does have EV's on it, i don't know what they are. Nature: Lonely
Cresselia- i have no idea Nature: Modest

To find their EV's you could always look them up with a calculator.

I like the Gallade and Cress. Anything you want in particular?

Edit: I have UT Shiny Adamant Tina that I need to clone.

Well, you need to get it checked to see if its legit or not before we trade? In the meantime, do you have anymore of my wants?

I could EV some Pokes or summat, but other than that, you have little on your want list. How do I get it checked?

How long would it take you to EV train a pokemon?

Hmm... an hour or so I guess... I really don't keep track.

Well can you EV train my pikachu?
Ill pm you the details.

My Giratina was caught by me in turnback cave level 70 and l ev'd it (it's adamant).

lucariopulse333 said:
My Giratina was caught by me in turnback cave level 70 and l ev'd it (it's adamant).

Echosong hack checked that shiny Giratina i talked about:p it turned out legit so if you want it PM me:) the stats of it are in my thread

Pi-Pi-Ka-Chu said:
lucariopulse333 said:

Echosong hack checked that shiny Giratina I talked about:p it turned out legit so if you want it PM me:) the stats of it are in my thread

What were you wanting again?

Elite Stride said:
Pi-Pi-Ka-Chu said:
lucariopulse333 said:

Echosong hack checked that shiny Giratina I talked about:p it turned out legit so if you want it PM me:) the stats of it are in my thread

What were you wanting again?

first i wanted a gallade but already got a ralts, so i would want a shiny celebi:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back