Pokemon Embarrased to play pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
heck I wear my Pokemon shirt [this one http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Apparel/TShirts/NoveltyTees/Pokemon-Lines-TShirt-264683.jsp ]

and some people actully liked it XD. "Im a freak and im proud!" [I yelled that in the hall last thursday XD]

-Danny

Twilight ShayminLvr said:
I miss my old class who didn't care if I played Pokemon and said things like "Good Job." if I did well at a tourny. My 6th grade class, a lot of people stare at me like I'm a freak when I talk about Pokemon...=(

Twilight!
Wheres your pride?!
You need to learn that people are going to judge you ALL OF YOUR LIFE!
It doesnt matter.
So, be proud, show your love of pokemon!
Wear a t-sgirt or something!
ALL OF YOU!

GraveTheUndead said:
I see another major point.

Yes, you DO make lots of friends through Pokemon.

Pokemon and Megaman are how I've met most of my friends.
Where have you been all my life.
~~~
I go to a league where Pokemon TCG is played, and that is virtually the only time I get out, so the answer is no, I am in no ways embarrassed to play Pokemon.

DNA said:
Where have you been all my life.
~~~
I go to a league where Pokemon TCG is played, and that is virtually the only time I get out, so the answer is no, I am in no ways embarrassed to play Pokemon.
Dude...
there is WAY to many of THOSE around here...

I only go to league because everybody brings thier DS/DSi
AKA
Trading and battaling against REAL TRAINERS THAT ARE ACTUALLY HARD TO BEAT!
and I get to meet up with my buddies....
:D

I am the only real trainer in the video game that is hard to beat; don't go and say that I am not competitive. (I don't have any competition, though. No one wants to battle me in the video game because I always win because I EV train and they don't...)

Meeting up with your buddies = nothing wrong with that.

Wanna hear something amusing about the whole people judging you in school thing?

Nearly my whole class for second period is full of Pokemon fans.

GraveTheUndead said:
Wanna hear something amusing about the whole people judging you in school thing?

Nearly my whole class for second period is full of Pokemon fans.

What?
(BTW, at school on Friday, these twilight fans were all like
"What team are you on?"
I used to be on teaam Edcob, but now I say
"Im on Team Rocket, seethe in jealousy!"
and then thats usually when I walk away.)

Haha, and I am getting ready to take the test to become a TCG Professor. =D And I'll flaunt it if I pass. x3

I am usually pretty good at determining rulings, but wish me luck!

Kaishu said:
Haha, and I am getting ready to take the test to become a TCG Professor. =D And I'll flaunt it if I pass. x3

I am usually pretty good at determining rulings, but wish me luck!
*throws a million coins in a fountain*

there are bullies at my high school who pick on people who like pokemon
but after class those same bullies always come to me for help in dimond pearl and platinum

derik said:
there are bullies at my high school who pick on people who like pokemon
but after class those same bullies always come to me for help in dimond pearl and platinum
by "pick on" what are you talkin about?

That Professor Exam is no laughing matter. When I took it I got 33/40, and I needed 32 to pass. I bombed on the Tournament rulings bit. Card rulings for me were not a problem whatsoever, and although it does constitute half the exam, the rest of it is pretty challenging if you're unfamiliar with it, e.g. rulings about how proxies could be used in tournaments (like if the card is damaged), or if there is a conflict with the decklist.

i used to have friends that were into pokemon, and now i'm the only one that still likes it, i keep my interest of pokemon hidden from new people i meet because i don't want to come off as a complete fanatic about pokemon, even though i pretty much am, :p

what i mean is they constintly messing with pokemon fans and saying that its stupid or person

Probably they do that because that have nothing better to do with their time. I only play the games because I'm usually bored when I'm at home, which is where I play my games.

my sister said to me that i have to grow out of pokemon but i
said i wouldn't do that

If I tell people i play: My dating life dies.

If I don't: I can have a fun time and still have a dating life.

:/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back