Embracing the Twilight — Gardevoir ex for NAIC & Beyond

PMJ

Silhouette Gloom of the Sundown Lands
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Hey PokeBeach readers, Ciaran here for another article on one of my favourite decks! I’ve been hard at work testing the new Twilight Masquerade format, as I’m sure many of you are as well. It seems like we are in for another diverse format where no one deck truly reigns supreme. I am sure NAIC will help solidify the meta, but until then all of us are doing our best to figure out the best decks and lists for all our upcoming tournaments! I personally love the uncertainty of a new format, usually more decks are viable, and there is massive diversity across deck lists, even within the same archetypes!
SV4PT5_EN_233.png

Unfortunately, my initial testing has shown me that my go to deck (Chien-Pao ex) has fallen a bit in terms of strength so I have been re-visiting some old favourites to see if they can step up! One of those decks is...

Continue reading...

Where can we get your garde list?
I'm still playing chien pao it's really not too bad, but it's not like my weekly has dragapult some people have been building It though
I really wouldn't mind this new garde but unfortunately I don't have unfair stamp and I can't get any 😭

Sooo sad to see C.paooo go down the drain. Many tears, love the write will try Gardy now. Keep up the good info :)
Cpao actually had a sneaky good performance at NAIC! Dragapult ended up flopping and Gardy has become the clear S tier deck so we might be back!

Where can we get your garde list?
I'm still playing chien pao it's really not too bad, but it's not like my weekly has dragapult some people have been building It though
I really wouldn't mind this new garde but unfortunately I don't have unfair stamp and I can't get any 😭
My garde lists are in this article and there are NAIC ones now. Did you mean my cpao list?

Back