• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Empoleon/Terrakion/Terrakion EX BW/Dragons Exhalted

hadoken_101

Aspiring Trainer
need help with numbers

Emp/Ter/Tex dragons onwards

3 Terrakion (NV 73)
2 Terrakion EX
2 Emolga (call for family)
2 Prinplup (DE 28)
4 Empoleon (DE 29)
4 Piplup (DE 27)

4 Professor Juniper (DE 98)
4 Pokemon Catcher (EP 95)
4 N (DE 96)
4 Rare Candy (DE 100)
2 Ultra Ball (DE 102)
4 Max Potion (EP 94)
3 Exp Share (ND 87)
2 Heavy Ball (ND 88)
3 Switch (BW 104)
2 Tool Scrapper

4 MLFW Blend
4 Water Energy (BW 107)
3 Fighting Energy (BW 110)

Strat is the same as the previous empoleon/terrakion deck, but im thinking do i need exp share if i'm going to use terrakion ex to drop energy onto benched terrakion?

i've not play tested it yet as its all theoretical atm

edit 24/07/2012

-4 blend
6 water
6 fighting
-2 terrakion ex
+1 ultra ball

?

I haven't play tested Empoleon/Terrakion much either but Terrakion EX doesn't seem like the best fit for this deck. Empoleon doesn't need any energy acceleration because of the low cost and Terrakion alone is easy enough to power up through EXP Share and a manual attachment to get those revenges. I would probably bring your Ultra Ball count up to 4, this way you can more reliably get Empoleon out. This should aid since you also are only running 8 supporters (not that I blame you Cheren and Bianca are less then ideal) and need Diving Draw to get the deck really rolling. You could also consider just running Water and Fighting energy with 5 or 6 each to make better use of EXP Share since you won't be able to bring over those blend energy.

the reason i wanted terrkaion ex is because of the higher hp, and when using max potion i could then re-setup attackers whilst doing decent damage

Well I don't like to tell someone how they should run their deck because people have their own way they like to play. So I only want to give you "suggestions" to test out after you have done your initial testing with your list.

Back