English “Jirachi V Box” Product Images Revealed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Previously its French product images were revealed, but now we have the English versions of the mysterious “Jirachi V Box!”

Jirachi-V-Box-200x151.jpg

Jirachi-V-Box-Back-200x151.jpg

It’s still unclear when and where the product will release. The box has already released at stores in France, so it should release in English soon.
As posted before, the box will come with the regular print of Jirachi V that was cut from Astral Radiance, a jumbo version, a holo promo of Absol from Astral Radiance, four booster packs, and a code card. It should cost $19.99.
Jirachi V’s full art print was released in 2022’s Astral Radiance, but the regular print was cut from the set. At the time fans assumed it would release as a promo in the near-future...

Continue reading...

Has jirachi v ever seen play? I wonder if even if this had released at the same time as astral radiance, if it would have even mattered in a competitive sense.

feels Christmasy, im guessing like a 'secret' black friday thing? although, like the darkrai thing last year was like half off... i dont see this being under $20.

Back