BW/BW2 English names for the starters

Yeah, I'm so nicknaming my Tsutaaja "Smugleaf" if its English name isn't good enough.
If I get Mijumaru, I'll probably nickname it "Cubble" if its English name is something person like "Wotter" ._.

Grass: Cobroot (Cobra/Root)-Serpine (Serpent/Pine Tree)-Serpentree (Serpent/Tree)
Fire: Piglava (Piglet/Lava)-Infernoink (Inferno/Oink)-Scorchog (Scorch/Hog)
Water: Otteripple (Otter/Ripple)-Wotter (Water/Otter)-Walriptide (Walrus/Riptide)

Just ideas.

~AoH

I love serpine as a second evo, but hes not a cobra yet. Maybe as a final evo? Piglit is fine as is and walriptide is ok.

I actually like Snivy, it makes a lot more sense than Smugleaf. Now that's a pitiful name if I ever heard one.

I really hope Pokabu doesn't have "pig" in its English name. Ugh.

Tyrannitar frostwind did have some god names especially Samurtaide because it came from me. Okay here are my predictions Ivyper --> Slivine --> Basilisk
Piglit --> Pignite --> Pignition or Boaruption even though i hate it being a boar
and my personal favourite Wotter --> Dojotter --> Samurtide.

I know you came up with samurtide and i love wotter because of it. Whats wrong with piglit being a boar? It could look so cool with huge tusks, and a flaming mohawk, and everything. It would make boaruption strike terror in every trainers heart!

I wont like it to be a boar i just seem that as a stupid idea and if it was a a boar then we would have a our first Bipedal fire type final evolution.

Whats wrong with that? It would just be something new. Besides it could be able to be on either all fours or on two legs like typhlosion and feraligatr.

u no, not all pokemon names r 2 things mixed together
yea maybe bulbasaur and some others are mixed but not all
wat about bidoof? big doofus??? i dont think so

Actually all are 2 words together with a dew puns. And i do mean all besides milotic, ditto and a few others.

Bidoof is doof and either bite(the huge teeth), big like you said, or a lot of other things related to its dummyish look and overbite.

Back