English Slaking ex, Magneton, and More Revealed from “Surging Sparks!”

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A second set of English cards have been revealed from Surging Sparks! The set will release on November 8th.

SV08_EN_59-144x200.png

SV08_EN_147-144x200.png

SV08_EN_192-144x200.png

SV08_EN_188-144x200.png

SV08_EN_246-144x200.png

The following English cards were previously revealed:

Latios-Surging-Sparks-140x200.jpg

Latias-ex-Surging-Sparks-144x200.jpg

Our Surging Sparks set will combine cards from August’s...

Continue reading...

So the entire Magnemite evolution is numbered 58, 59 and 60 in the set, and the Slakoth line is numbered 145, 146 and 147. Interesting to know.

I know, but it looks like sword and shield promo, and that’s why I don’t like it
PTCGL used it as the abbreviation for Sword & Shield Promos since its launch up until recently--because of SSP now being used for Surging Sparks.

TM Fluorite is the worst card ever printed

I… Didnt realize Lisia was sweating in the SAR card until now. Suddenly the prices of her card make… Alot of unfortunate sense lol

I… Didnt realize Lisia was sweating in the SAR card until now. Suddenly the prices of her card make… Alot of unfortunate sense lol
Nah. While it's still a factor of waifu tax (and the card is sort of playable), most of the SAR price comes from the illustrator, Nobusawa and Mochipuyo. They are the lead character artist of Bang Dream, of a very popular rhythm game series in Japan.

Nah. While it's still a factor of waifu tax (and the card is sort of playable), most of the SAR price comes from the illustrator, Nobusawa and Mochipuyo. They are the lead character artist of Bang Dream, of a very popular rhythm game series in Japan.
No it’s because she is one of the most popular character. She isn’t even that expensive tho.

Back