Entei Suicune Legend

Its an okay card but it has weakness to the 2 most common (I think) typed in the meta game today, G-Dos, Luxray and so on. They could both Ko with an Expert Belt. So I don't reccomend it in your deck.

Sorry, i should have specified that i wouldn't plan on using it until after rotation. But you're right.. even then i think there are going to be plenty of electric decks out there. :(

This works awesome with Gatr Prime. Return the energy, then use it again with the water attack + Rain Dance. You would only run a 1-1 line as a game finisher, though.

This works awesome with Gatr Prime. Return the energy, then use it again with the water attack + Rain Dance. You would only run a 1-1 line as a game finisher, though.

Yes it could, but it would be very slow since it needs 3 energy + you need to retreat it.

It's okay XD

Anyway, 160 HP for a LEGEND is pretty awesome. If you would want to run a Legend deck like this, I would imagine running it with SP support, like Honchkrow G and Chatot G.

.....why not just use blastoise....legends are kind of hard to get out not really hard but legend boxes dont always work and i would use dragonair TM with it.

Well i was thinking of making a HGSS-on decklist for a blastgatr deck. Sure its weakness bad, but the set up could be just as fast as blastoise as long as you have a feraligatr prime set up. And besides, who doesn't like to snipe for 100? :D

Bronzong TM is the lifesaver if legend box doesn't do the job. I would recommend a 2-2 line of it. After all it only takes 1 colorless.

Hope this helps!

No Bronzong... too much space, not enough return.
Use 1-1 post-rotation, and that should be fine. Sniping for 100 is always fun, and 160 HP is great too, even with bad weaknesses.

legends are a bit easier to get out now that you have this:

legend box: look for top 10
research records: look at top 4 and rearange on either top or bottom of deck
junk arm: reuse your legend box/ research records.

^Eh... Research Records are alright, and Junk arm is okay, but the fact still remains that Legend Box can be very unreliable. I'd prefer the old-fashioned way: Pokémon Communication, Bebe's Search, hand refresh, all that jazz. It just can be worked better into a normal deck, and if you don't need the 1-1 Legend, you're stuck using those cards when you could have more efficient ways of searching, etc.

Back