Wi-Fi Trades Eron's Trade Thread Battle Items/4-5IV's/Bank Pokémon/Evo stones. Just Bumped!

RE: Eron's Trade Thread *New Service, Battle Items* /4-5IV's/Bank Pokémon/Evo stones.

Uralya said:
Eron said:
- Adamant Torchic w/ perfect Atk/Def/SDef/Spd

Is this ok?
I can trade it, sure. How many of those does the Torchic get?

If you want a 48 BP Item, just one. But then, if you want a 32 BP Item, then 2. If you want a 16BP Item then 4.

RE: Eron's Trade Thread *New Service, Battle Items* /4-5IV's/Bank Pokémon/Evo stones.

Okay. If you have a Choice Band on hand, that'd do it. Are there any others you see or are wondering if I have that you'd want for more 48 BP items?

Uralya said:
Okay. If you have a Choice Band on hand, that'd do it. Are there any others you see or are wondering if I have that you'd want for more 48 BP items?

- 3-5 IV Bold Sturdy Skarmory (can breed multiple)

Get me either a 4 or 5 perfect IVs and that's ok.

Eron said:
Uralya said:

I'll need to breed more. I only have the 4 IV mother with me atm. Let's do the Torchic for the CB and I'll get back to you with the Skarm. Is that okay with you?

Uralya said:
Eron said:

I'll need to breed more. I only have the 4 IV mother with me atm. Let's do the Torchic for the CB and I'll get back to you with the Skarm. Is that okay with you?

Yes, just tell me when you get it.

Eron said:
MrSquarepants said:
The female 5IV Intimidate Mawile. Could you nick name her Trixie though? D: I just like battling with nicknamed Pokemon.

Well, I can't, but, the OT is Squirtli, you can tell her that.

Drats. Well this will still be useful to breed with I guess. Let me think about it for a sec. I will let you know my final decision.

EDIT: Yea, I'm all set, I wanna keep a hold of this guy, sorry.

Hey Eron, are you still in need of a Meloetta?

Prince Dedenne said:
Hey Eron, are you still in need of a Meloetta?

No, I will trade it for an Arceus to someone here. But I still don't have it in my game.

Hi There Eron! What do the IVs need to be of the Toterra? I can try to get you this (Cloned, ofcourse :p) Instead that I try to get U the Tyrunt..

ShinyVincent said:
Hi There Eron! What do the IVs need to be of the Toterra? I can try to get you this (Cloned, ofcourse :p) Instead that I try to get U the Tyrunt..

I don't really know, I don't mind if it's cloned, but I don't want a hacked Torterra. Yeah, actually, I think I might not nee the Tyrunt anymore, thank you very much for doing this :D! I will look for a moveset for it and IVs.

No hacked ofcourse. I`ll breed in Kallos :3 But, I`m not the best IV breeder :p

Ok, what about IVs on everything but Speed, and the natures may be Brave, Sassy, or Relaxed.

Eron said:
Ok, what about IVs on everything but Speed, and the natures may be Brave, Sassy, or Relaxed.
Do you have a Sychonize ability pokemon with that Nature`s? I`m breeding a few 5IVs now, but, the do all have Speed IVs :p Well, I work on it. But, I don`t have a Pokemon who have the Brave/Sassy/Relaxed nature..

ShinyVincent said:
Eron said:
Do you have a Sychonize ability pokemon with that Nature`s? I`m breeding a few 5IVs now, but, the do all have Speed IVs :p Well, I work on it. But, I don`t have a Pokemon who have the Brave/Sassy/Relaxed nature..

Hmm no, but doesn't matter if they don't have 0, I just don't want perfect speed, but I am certainly looking for a shiny one.

do you have regice? i need one to complete the dex(i have all the others).i can trade you a vrizion+other stuff for it.
if you are intrested pm me please.

lyrza said:
do you have regice? i need one to complete the dex(i have all the others).i can trade you a vrizion+other stuff for it.
if you are intrested pm me please.

Sorry, no Regice :( And I have some Virizions.

Bump.

Hey, I'm interested in your 5IV Adamant Intimidate Female Mawile. I have 5IV Adamant Dratini, 5IV Jolly Meditite, 5IV Timid Helioptile (non-31 is in HP unfortunately), and a few other 4-5IV Gibles, Ekans, Magikarps, and Axews. Let me know if any of those interest you.

Lenny said:
Hey, I'm interested in your 5IV Adamant Intimidate Female Mawile. I have 5IV Adamant Dratini, 5IV Jolly Meditite, 5IV Timid Helioptile (non-31 is in HP unfortunately), and a few other 4-5IV Gibles, Ekans, Magikarps, and Axews. Let me know if any of those interest you.

A Flawless Meditite?

Eron said:
Lenny said:

A Flawless Meditite?

I would be willing to trade that, yes. I have a 5IV Meditite (non-31 in Sp.ATK) with no egg moves, OR an x/31/31/31/31/31 and 31/31/31/31/x/31 that know Fire Punch, Ice Punch, High Jump Kick, and Fake Out.

Let me know which you would prefer out of those.

EDIT: You could also take a look at my trade thread if that would be easier to see all the stuff I have.

Back