Error And Misprint Database [Updated September 1st]

Did you find this guide interesting/useful?

• Yes

Votes: 68 89.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Error And Misprint Database (Updates Coming)

Empo lv/X with Poke-Body symbol instead of Poke-Power.

Woah cool, the mood in this topic has suddenly changed, and for the better, so thanks to everyone who contributed to that (by not pointing out the "uselessness" of this thread).

I will hopefully be uploading some more scans and info tonight (in a few hours or so), so keep tuned. Thanks to everyone who is posting in the errors, as it helps me out with completing the database.

Does anyone have a scan of the error Dark Persian or Seaking with the "stage 1" error? Please PM me if you do, as I can't get one from anywhere!

Thanks again!

There was also the Team Rocket Dark Raichu card. It said "Put Raichu on the stage 1 card". It should have said"Put Dark Raichu on the stage 1 card".:)

Nintales Fossil with HP 80 instead of 80 HP (or the other way round, I know it's the reverse of the norma).

There was a Ninetales Fossil card? I don't recall that one. Do you mean the Base Ninetales?:)

neo set dark exeggutor that has its name spelt dark exegutor

RE: Error And Misprint Database [NEW UPDATES!]

Thanks for all your info! There's gonna be a BIG update on saturday, because I'm struggling to finD spare time at the moment, with school and such! :) Thanks for your interest in this thread!

This could be added to the important thread area as a reference for the misprinted and error cards.

Nice job!

Base:
Pikachu- with RED checks.
Gym 2:
118: Misty's Tears (*I would also like the Japanese one of this)

I took these from my list of wants on the TCG-Trading Thread.

Base Set Vulpix

HP 50

:p

Actually, the strangest thing was that I have 4, all with this error.

EDIT: Oops, my mistake, it's already been posted. Silly me.

I have 6. All of them were like this. They were not fixed until the Legendary Collection set came out.:)

xxashxx said:
I have 6. All of them were like this. They were not fixed until the Legendary Collection set came out.:)

Actually, I have one of the fixed ones from Base Set.

~DogMaster40

I did not know it was even fixed in the base set.:)

RE: Error And Misprint Database [BIG UPDATE!]

Hey everyone! Sorry for missing last Saturday's weekly update, I was at the Majestic Dawn Pre-Release (I came 7th BTW lol I got terrible cards but at least I got a Phione! :D). Anyway, here's a nice big update to keep you going, and there definatly WILL be a weekly update next Saturday!

Oh also, I'v got my scanner fixed now!

Thanks for your continued interest in this thread!!

RE: Error And Misprint Database [Sorry I'v been gone!]

Well, if this thread isn't locked, there's Rocket's Minefield Gym from Gym Challenge:

119-rocket%27s-minefield-gym.jpg

The card says to 'put damage counters on that Pokemon', but doesn't specify how many. I think this was corrected in later print runs, but I'm not sure. :/

Thanks for the conribution airconditioning! I'v updated the post accordingly and given you due credit!

If any mods pass by, could you please consider stickying this thread? Thanks!

Sorry for the double post, but I don't want this thread to die, although it probably already has. I'v posted an update today with the addition of Dark Persian to the database.

Please don't lock this thread, as I'm going to continue to update it.

If you read through the database, thank you! If you didn't read through it, go look through it and leave a comment please!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back