Pokemon Errors in Official Artwork (May contain a lot of images)

Blob55

Aspiring Trainer
Is there an error in a piece of Official Pokémon Artwork that just bugs you? I know a few that bug me and here's one I just noticed:
MDSky_EP1.png

The Bidoof in PMD Time, Darkness and Sky is a male, yet this one is a female.
Spr_b_5b_399_m.png
Male Bidoof
Spr_b_5b_399_f.png
Female Bidoof.

I know this probably doesn't belong here, but I'm keeping it here for now, as the creative artwork staff may not want this in their section.

RE: Official Artwork Errors (May contain a lot of images)

How you noticed the fact that that was a female bidoof instead of a male one is beyond me

I guess I never realized there was a difference in M/F Bidoofs. The more you know... *

What's wrong with the Jumpluff?

EDIT: Ahh, 3rd foot?

EDIT 2: Well it has a tail though, too. So, original question, what's wrong with it?

You can see the rough sketches around the fluffs.

I think it makes tthe jumpfluff look cooler...

It looks like Jumpluff has a tumor or something >.<

Just looks like somebody doodled on Jumpluff's Sugimori art and called it an error.

don()shinobi said:
Just looks like somebody doodled on Jumpluff's Sugimori art and called it an error.

Whao, whoa... I know for a FACT that was a well known error back before FRLG came out and why are you suggesting I'd make an error up?

He didn't suggest you made it up. He suggested some random person doodled on it and called it an error and people just believed it. Can't say I disagree.

189.png

I don't see any such errors, and google did me no good to find proof; it just had that image and this one everywhere. Got a link to show me that is indeed an error and not somebody's field day in MS Paint?

don()shinobi said:
189.png

I don't see any such errors, and google did me no good to find proof; it just had that image and this one everywhere. Got a link to show me that is indeed an error and not somebody's field day in MS Paint?

That's because someone fixed it.

Again, you're not exactly supplying this proof that I asked for. 'Someone fixed it' doesn't really tell me anything.

don()shinobi said:
Again, you're not exactly supplying this proof that I asked for. 'Someone fixed it' doesn't really tell me anything.

Well I don't really know how to prove it. I just know that image is from Bulbapedia and it's been on various other Pokémon websites.

Then until you can provide proof, it's nothing more than somebody taking Jumpluff and scribbling it with MS Paint.

Also, I looked in the Jumpluff image archives on Bulbapedia. It's not there.

don()shinobi said:
Then until you can provide proof, it's nothing more than somebody taking Jumpluff and scribbling it with MS Paint.

Also, I looked in the Jumpluff image archives on Bulbapedia. It's not there.

Yes it is.

You realize you linked the HGSS Sugimori art and not the one in the original post, right?

...you're providing not much of an answer to my simple request. I can't take anything in this thread past the Bidoof error with a single grain of salt.

Unless I'm hallucinating, the Jumpluff art in question is at the bottom of the linked page...

don()shinobi said:
You realize you linked the HGSS Sugimori art and not the one in the original post, right?

...you're providing not much of an answer to my simple request. I can't take anything in this thread past the Bidoof error with a single grain of salt.

Learn to scroll. I honestly didn't think I'd have to say that.

Back