• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

esp. [W] Basic Dark

RE: [H] Shiny Voltorb SH3, Charmeleon SF, Ryhperior Lv. X (tin) + Mewtwo Lv. X (tin) [W] Shiny Duskull, most anything St

Did you want anything else from me?

RE: [H] Shiny Voltorb SH3, Charmeleon SF, Ryhperior Lv. X (tin) + Mewtwo Lv. X (tin) [W] Shiny Duskull, most anything St

I can give you:
LA
10. Metagross - 1 Holo
14. Rayquaza - 1 Holo
16. Spiritomb - 1 Holo

For your:
1x Marley's Request
2x Energy Link
2x Poke Healer +
1x Conductive Quarry
2x Warp Point (from DP+ only)
1x Quick Ball
1x Night Maintenance
Xx Basic Darkness Energy (as many as you can get, need about 8-10 of them but I will settle with 4+)

LMK, thanks.

ESP said:

POP8 Lucario is the only other card you have at this point, but I'm trying to finish my main sets before I start on promos.

Metagross and Ray then?

Yata said:
I can give you:
LA
10. Metagross - 1 Holo
14. Rayquaza - 1 Holo
16. Spiritomb - 1 Holo

For your:
1x Marley's Request
2x Energy Link
2x Poke Healer +
1x Conductive Quarry
1x Quick Ball
1x Night Maintenance
Xx Basic Darkness Energy (as many as you can get, need about 8-10 of them but I will settle with 4+)

LMK, thanks.

I only have one Basic Dark. I don't want to trade all my SF trainers for LA holos. Sorry.

umgriz said:
ESP said:

POP8 Lucario is the only other card you have at this point, but I'm trying to finish my main sets before I start on promos.

I decided that I only really want to trade Shiny Voltorb for Shiny Duskull unless I get another Shiny. Sorry.

George2FRESH said:
Metagross and Ray then?

Can I add 2 Finneon for Spiritomb or can you swap one of them out for Spiritomb?

ESP said:
umgriz said:
ESP said:

I decided that I only really want to trade Shiny Voltorb for Shiny Duskull unless I get another Shiny. Sorry.

No sweat, thanks anyway!

RE: [H] Shiny Voltorb SH3, Charmeleon SF, Ryhperior Lv. X (tin) + Mewtwo Lv. X (tin) [W] Shiny Duskull x3

I'll let you know if I get another shiny.

RE: [H] Shiny Voltorb SH3, Charmeleon SF, Ryhperior Lv. X (tin) + Mewtwo Lv. X (tin) [W] Shiny Duskull x3

Spiritomb is decked =\ and I already got the 2 Finneons. LMK if Gross and Ray are okay.

My:
Metagross LA
Rayquaza LA

Your:
2x Poke Healer +
1x Conductive Quarry
1x Quick Ball
1x Night Maintenance

LMK, thanks. :)

George2FRESH said:
Spiritomb is decked =\ and I already got the 2 Finneons. LMK if Gross and Ray are okay.
I can't really do that. Do you have any SF or are you getting any?

Yata said:
My:
Metagross LA
Rayquaza LA

Your:
2x Poke Healer +
1x Conductive Quarry
1x Quick Ball
1x Night Maintenance

The Spiritomb is my main want. Can you include it?

Juuuuuust an RH Roserade.

Are you getting anything? If you are getting some, I could hold the Lumineon for you.

My:
Rayquaza LA
Metagross LA
Spiritomb LA

Your:
2 Drapion
3 Skorupi
1 Conductive Quarry

Oh, I just checked and I have an incoming Spiritomb, sorry. That was stupid of me. Do you have any English Stormfront?

I don't sorry.

DP1_3_800.jpg

Noctowl RH
Lopunny
Wobbuffet
Shiftry
2 Clefable
2 Heracross

RE: [H] Shiny Voltorb SH3, Charmeleon SF, 2 Ryhperior Lv. X (tin) + Mewtwo Lv. X (tin) [W] Shiny Duskull x3

Sorry, I do have some of your wants but I don't want to trade them for the cards I need since for example Garchomp Lv. X is worth about 5 times more so... rather trade with my friend Rettahz for them and he will trade them to me. He told me you're negotiating something on his thread about the SF cards we both need so it's not a big deal if I don't trade with you.
He also needs to build up his refs since he's new here on Beach and thrustworthy traders like you are the ones with whom he should start. :)

RE: [H] Shiny Voltorb SH3, Charmeleon SF, 2 Ryhperior Lv. X (tin) + Mewtwo Lv. X (tin) [W] Shiny Duskull x3

So, you want me to trade my cards to him? I was contemplating trading them to him but I saw you wanted them as well. LMK please.

Yeah, trade them to him. I don't need them that much. :=

Ok, that's what I'll do.

Back