• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

esp. [W] Basic Dark

RE: [H] Shiny Voltorb SH3, Charmeleon SF, Both LA tin Lv. X [W] Shiny Duskull, Shadowless + Error

Could you add in a JPN Infernape SF? If so, I'll do that trade.

RE: [H] Shiny Voltorb SH3, Charmeleon SF, Both LA tin Lv. X [W] Shiny Duskull, Shadowless + Error

Yeah, I can. PM me for confirmation!

BUMP #2 for this week!

RE: [H] Shiny Voltorb SH3, Charmeleon SF, , Uxie Lv. X [W] Shiny Duskull, Shadowless + Error

BUMP #3 for this week! I got new Stormfront cards!

RE: [H] Shiny Voltorb SH3, Charmeleon SF, Raichu SF, Uxie Lv. X [W] Shiny Duskull, Shadowless + Error, AND MORE

Hey I have an error card...
It's an EX dragon Forretress (RH) and the pineco that it evolves from, in the little circle, is black and white... LMK what you would give me for it

And could you CML for the 2 bronzong MT (1RH)?

RE: [H] Shiny Voltorb SH3, Charmeleon SF, Raichu SF, Uxie Lv. X [W] Shiny Duskull, Shadowless + Error, AND MORE

I have holo Mamoswine (LA) that has bolded letters in attack descriptions and in it's name.
The card material is also more... how could i describe it... it's much smoothier then the regular one.
The card is english and went straight into my binder from the booster pack.
LMK how much you would value such a thing and I'll make you an offer. :)

junglejoe17 said:
Hey I have an error card...
It's an EX dragon Forretress (RH) and the pineco that it evolves from, in the little circle, is black and white... LMK what you would give me for it

And could you CML for the 2 bronzong MT (1RH)?

I'm not really interested in that error card.

I'm interested in:
Tyranitar Ex POP
Latias ex dragon
Kindra ex dragon
Rayquaza ex dragon
Dragonite ex dragon x2
Latios ex dragon
Golem ex x2
Sceptile ex Aqua/Magma
Muk ex
Magcargo ex

George4man said:
CML for your Azelf from LA?

Azelf LA for Tyranitar MT?

Yata said:
I have holo Mamoswine (LA) that has bolded letters in attack descriptions and in it's name.
The card material is also more... how could I describe it... it's much smoothier then the regular one.
The card is english and went straight into my binder from the booster pack.
LMK how much you would value such a thing and I'll make you an offer. :)

I'm not really interested in that error, mostly some of the old errors on that page I posted earlier. Printing errors aren't that interesting IMO.

I do like your:

1xSceptile ex
1xVenasaur ex
1xBlaziken ex
1xMagcargo ex
1xSuicune ex
1xKabutops ex
1xGyaridos ex
1xKingdra ex
2xRayquaza ex, 1 promo
1xMewtwo ex
1xDragonite ex

LMK.

My:
1x Magcargo ex
1x Kabutops ex
1x Gyarados ex
1x Kingdra ex

For your:
Mewtwo Lv. X (tin)

SF
Shiny Voltorb
Machamp
Raichu

4x Quick Ball
Lucario (POP 8)

LMK.

The Lucario is traded but I don't value ex that much.

CML for Uxie lv.X and Blastoise EX please.

I like Raichu Lv. X and Dusknoir Lv. X.

I shall get back to you on that, I will see if they come in this week, they were supposed to be here yesterday.
But I am probably capable of trading Dusk for Uxie.

shaymin of the heart said:
I shall get back to you on that, I will see if they come in this week, they were supposed to be here yesterday.

:*( I hope you're saving one Dusk for me... check my latest post on your thread when you can. :>

_To ESP_
My:
1x Magcargo ex
1x Kabutops ex
1x Gyarados ex
1x Kingdra ex
1x Blaziken ex

Your:
Mewtwo Lv. X (tin)

SF
Shiny Voltorb
Machamp
Raichu

4x Quick Ball

So, I took out Lucario and added an EX to my part. It's pretty much fair now.
LMK. :)

I'll be waiting.

Yata said:

:*( I hope you're saving one Dusk for me... check my latest post on your thread when you can. :>

Did you see my last post?

BUMP #1 for the week. Check my list again as I've added lots of cards and taken off plenty of cards as well.

My:
1x Magcargo ex
1x Kabutops ex
1x Gyarados ex
1x Kingdra ex
1x Blaziken ex

Your:
Mewtwo Lv. X (tin)

SF
Shiny Voltorb
Machamp
Raichu

4x Quick Ball

So, I took out Lucario and added an EX to my part. It's pretty much fair now.

Can you take the Shiny Voltorb out? I was hoping for Shiny Duskull for that, or something else.

How about this:

my:
Damaged TSD (German)
2 Cyclone Energy UF (1 RH) Is an UF one also Okay ?)

your:
Shiny Voltorb
Charmeleon Reprint or Uxie Lv.X

Let me know!

Thanks =)

ESP said:
Can you take the Shiny Voltorb out? I was hoping for Shiny Duskull for that, or something else.

That's the biggest need with Raichu. :)
I really really want it. LMK please. :p

z0n3 g3tt3r said:
How about this:

my:
Damaged TSD (German)
2 Cyclone Energy UF (1 RH) Is an UF one also Okay ?)

your:
Shiny Voltorb
Charmeleon Reprint or Uxie Lv.X

Let me know!

Thanks =)

I need only Cyclone SF and just one RH. I don't value TSD that much since it's German, and since it's damaged. I don't really want it too much.

would you trade a raichu lv. X?

Yata said:
ESP said:

That's the biggest need with Raichu. :)
I really really want it. LMK please. :p

Do you have any of my wants?

Back