• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

esp. [W] Basic Dark

RE: [H] Machamp Lv. X, Heatran Lv. X (Pack), Charmeleon + 2 Charizard SF | [W] Shiny Duskull x2

ESP said:
vrapceboy said:
ESP said:
Juliacoolo said:
Its in spanish. Sorry ( I should put that)

Can add another shadowless?

vrapceboy said:
ESP said:
vrapceboy said:
CML for machamp lv.x, ok?:D

I need Uxie X JPN, Roseanne's Research, 2 Quick Ball. My Machamp for your 4 or I can take stuff out?

Juliacoolo said:
Zapados, Clefairy, hitmonchan, machamp, mewtwo, ancient mew, and alakazam

My:
Blastoise ex

Your:
Zapdos Shadowless
Uxie LA
Clefairy Shadowless

LMK.
My:
Uxie lv.x

Your:
Machamp lv.x
Lumioneon SF
Bronzong (I do not have many SF crads, here in Croatia they do not sell them :( so this is please throw in)

Add Roseanne's Research to your side and it's a deal.

No it is worth the same. I can not change roseanne for this, maybe only for bebe`s. LMK.

is your uxie jpn or ENG?
JPN, but it is worth more than 20$

RE: [H] Machamp Lv. X, Heatran Lv. X (Pack), Charmeleon + 2 Charizard SF | [W] Shiny Duskull x2

ENG. Is that okay? Its holo. I might also have a RH. Most likely not

vrapceboy said:
ESP said:
vrapceboy said:
ESP said:
Juliacoolo said:

vrapceboy said:
ESP said:
vrapceboy said:

I need Uxie X JPN, Roseanne's Research, 2 Quick Ball. My Machamp for your 4 or I can take stuff out?

Juliacoolo said:

My:
Blastoise ex

Your:
Zapdos Shadowless
Uxie LA
Clefairy Shadowless

LMK.
My:
Uxie lv.x

Your:
Machamp lv.x
Lumioneon SF
Bronzong (I do not have many SF crads, here in Croatia they do not sell them :( so this is please throw in)

No it is worth the same. I can not change roseanne for this, maybe only for bebe`s. LMK.

is your uxie jpn or ENG?

But it's still not a fair deal on my part, you need to add more stuff in, or take stuff off of my side.

Juliacoolo said:

My:
Blasty ex

Your:
Uxie LA
Roseanne's Research
Clefairy Shadowless

LMK.

Hey Alex.

Can you CML for Blastoise EX, please.:)

got any of my wants?

Raichu SF RH
And your Shaymin wants.

But I mostly have your Random wants.

What of my wants would you trade for Blasty ex?

I dont have anything on your wants, but i am interested in Charizard SF.

ESP said:

What would you like?
I won't trade much for it since I found it at a store for about $12.

Juliacoolo said:
I don't have anything on your wants, but I am interested in Charizard SF.

I really need some of my wants for that, sorry.

SotH said:
ESP said:

What would you like?
I won't trade much for it since I found it at a store for about $12.

I'm not sure, what of my random wants did you have?

ESP said:
vrapceboy said:
ESP said:
vrapceboy said:
ESP said:
Juliacoolo said:

vrapceboy said:
ESP said:
vrapceboy said:

Juliacoolo said:

My:
Blastoise ex

Your:
Zapdos Shadowless
Uxie LA
Clefairy Shadowless

LMK.
My:
Uxie lv.x

Your:
Machamp lv.x
Lumioneon SF

is your uxie jpn or ENG?

But it's still not a fair deal on my part, you need to add more stuff in, or take stuff off of my side.

Juliacoolo said:

My:
Blasty ex

Your:
Uxie LA
Roseanne's Research
Clefairy Shadowless

LMK.

OK, took out the Bronzong SF and that is the deal.

Based on the prices I see on eBay Buy it Now, Machamp Lv. X ENG for Uxie Lv. X JPN would be fair. And, I can throw in a Bronzong SF. Deal?

ESP said:
Based on the prices I see on eBay Buy it Now, Machamp Lv. X ENG for Uxie Lv. X JPN would be fair. And, I can throw in a Bronzong SF. Deal?

Please throw in a lumineon Sf, that is a deal for me and I LMK when we can finallize.

Actually, I only have one Lumineon, but I have 2-3+ Bronzong so I don't need any of them, and Lumineon is a somewhat good card. I can't throw in a Lumineon, you'd have to add something if you wanted it.

ESP said:
Actually, I only have one Lumineon, but I have 2-3+ Bronzong so I don't need any of them, and Lumineon is a somewhat good card. I can't throw in a Lumineon, you'd have to add something if you wanted it.

I see you love jap. cards, I will give you torchic from PT1. I love him so much, it is one of my 2 jap. cards :p

Sorry, not interested. That's just a throw in, not something that will make me add in more cards. If you could add RH Felicity's or Roseanne's Research, I could add the cards you wanted.

sorry for the mis-understanding but the t-tar i have is the not the one from the stucture deck or SF
the only thing i saw was buck's training, would u happen to have any extra roseannes research?
u were interested in my magnezone

Oh, ok. I don't have any extra Roseanne's. I'm not too interested in the Magnezone. Sorry.

ESP said:
Sorry, not interested. That's just a throw in, not something that will make me add in more cards. If you could add RH Felicity's or Roseanne's Research, I could add the cards you wanted.

No, you miss understand me. I am happy with this offer, we do not need to put in more. :D

I guess you don't understand. I'm NOT happy with the offer. I need more because the prices of Uxie Lv. X and Machamp Lv. X are about equal.

Back