• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

esp. [W] Basic Dark

RE: [H] Dusknoir Lv. X, Raichu Lv. X, Charzard SF | [W] Shaymin Lv. X (Land), Leafeon Lv. X, Sceptile GE

My:
-Raichu SF (RH)
-3 Cherrim SF
-3 Scizor SF (2 RH)

Your:
4 Pokedex Handy
2 RH Call Energy
Claydol (6)
2 Leafeon MD #7 (RH)

Counter or LMK?

RE: [H] Dusknoir Lv. X, Raichu Lv. X, Charzard SF | [W] Shaymin Lv. X (Land), Leafeon Lv. X, Sceptile GE

I prefer not to trade call or pokedex...

Then why did you list them?

My:
-Raichu SF (RH)
-3 Cherrim SF
-3 Scizor SF (2 RH)

Your:
2 Claydol
2 Leafeon MD #7 (RH)

LMK, I can add in.

No thanks. I can't trade Claydol. At least not 2.

I'd need you to take some out on my side, or add some in on your side, if you took out 1 Claydol.

Yo, get back to me in my thread? I have more of your wants, listed them in my thread.

I need 2 Rare Candy GE, and I'm not sure on the Leafeon right now.

I'm not buying, and I think I have a Groudon LA. anything else you wanted on my list?

For Rare Candy...uh...older cards on my Wants list? Groudon LA is pending, ATM.

I especially need a Typhlosion UF...holo and mint.

Sorry, don't have any of the cards you needed.

I'll give you my Sceptile GE for x7 dark basic energy. Its top edge is a little played, but overall great.

Aw, phooey. I need your Espeons, (obviously) and I kinda want your Tangrowth GE. -.-

Muddy68 said:
I'll give you my Sceptile GE for x7 dark basic energy. Its top edge is a little played, but overall great.

Sorry, too high for me. Little played=non-mint. I'm more interested in a mint one.

EspeonROX said:
Aw, phooey. I need your Espeons, (obviously) and I kinda want your Tangrowth GE. -.-

I can trade the Tangrowth GE, and maybe an Espeon MD (non-RH).

Bump #1 for this week. Need some cards for States, help me out.

Bump #2 for the week. Surprises coming in soon, you'll have to wait to see what they are.

If you guess what they are right, I'll give you first dibs :)

Bump #3 for the week. My special cards are on the way!

Bump #1 for the week.

Bump #2, Uxie LA is here, 1 more on the way.

RE: ESP's Box of Waffles [H] Uxie LA - What else do you need?

CML for your Uxie(and the one that's coming in).

CML for Uxie. I have 1 spare Rare Candy that isn't on my list, too.

Flare said:
CML for your Uxie(and the one that's coming in).

I don't see anything now, but if you're going to a prerelease, check me out after them. I don't know if I'll still have it or not, but I'm waiting for a really good offer for it.

Blue Thunder said:
CML for Uxie. I have 1 spare Rare Candy that isn't on my list, too.

Next time, please put your trade thread in your signature. I was nice and looked for it, but since it's not even made under your account, it's hard to find.

Anyways, I'd just like you to make an offer from my wants. The Rare Candies are big wants.

Back