• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

esp. [W] Basic Dark

RE: ESP's Box of Waffles [H] Shaymin Lv. X (Sky), Swablu SH5, 4 Rampardos, 2 Ampharos, Dustox [W] Shaymin Lv. X (Land)

I'd give one, and 2 Cranidos. Rampardos are GOOD. They don't go cheaply.

RE: ESP's Box of Waffles [H] Shaymin Lv. X (Sky), Swablu SH5, 4 Rampardos, 2 Ampharos, Dustox [W] Shaymin Lv. X (Land)

Yeah, but all four isn't worth a Lv.X. Least of all a Giratina Lv.X..Anything else that you could trade for them or throw in?

dmaster out.

ESP said:
batmylashes said:
Do you have any PT Trainers like Pokemon Rescue/Pokedex Handy 910is? I'm looking for some ^_^
If you do, could you please check my list for them?
Thank you!
-Ashley

Sorry, I don't have any extra of them. I might in a week or so.

Alright, thanks anyway. Let me know if you get any!

d master342 said:
Yeah, but all four isn't worth a Lv.X. Least of all a Giratina Lv.X..Anything else that you could trade for them or throw in?

dmaster out.

Actually, I disagree. I'd do 3 for a Lv. X actually. Soon, they'll be just as valuable as Kingdra. Plus, Giratina LV. X will soon be worth a LOT less when it comes out in a tin.

batmylashes said:
ESP said:
batmylashes said:
Do you have any PT Trainers like Pokemon Rescue/Pokedex Handy 910is? I'm looking for some ^_^
If you do, could you please check my list for them?
Thank you!
-Ashley

Sorry, I don't have any extra of them. I might in a week or so.

Alright, thanks anyway. Let me know if you get any!

Will do!!

Bump #2! New cards today and more tomorrow!

RE: ESP's Box of Waffles [H] Shaymin Lv. X (Sky), Swablu SH5, 4 Rampardos, Hippowdon Lv. X, Platinum [W] Shaymin Lv. X (

Bump #3! I got another Ampharos :)

RE: ESP's Box of Waffles [H] Shaymin Lv. X (Sky), Uxie LA, 4 Rampardos, Hippowdon Lv. X, Platinum [W] Shaymin Lv. X (Lan

I never got back to you with those Rampardos did I lol.
I do have a few platinum cards, but not that many, I have:

Manectric
Blastiose (JP)
Dialga
Dialga G
Giratina
Swablu
Shaymins (Just teasing Alex cause you aint gettin them):p
Delcatty

That is all I can remember,

I also need shaymin Sky form.

RE: ESP's Box of Waffles [H] Shaymin Lv. X (Sky), Uxie LA, 4 Rampardos, Hippowdon Lv. X, Platinum [W] Shaymin Lv. X (Lan

I need the dialga and G, manectric, and Delcatty. Offer?

I need YOUR Uxie LA!

I have:

Giratina X from your wants

and more if you would CML that would be sweet. Thanks!

Have: Leafeon x

Need: 2 Rampardos, 1 Ampharos, 1 uxie, cash

LMK and I can offer...thx

Haves:
3 Rare Candy (GE)
1x PokeBlower + RH

Needs:
Voltorb SH3

Wiseman. said:
I need YOUR Uxie LA!

I have:

Giratina X from your wants

and more if you would CML that would be sweet. Thanks!

I didn't see much else unless you are getting that PT booster box. Offer?

Pandamore said:
Have: Leafeon x

Need: 2 Rampardos, 1 Ampharos, 1 uxie, cash

LMK and I can offer...thx

I can't buy. Gotta save my money for Spring Break. Offer?

Prof. Shinx said:
Haves:
3 Rare Candy (GE)
1x PokeBlower + RH

Needs:
Voltorb SH3

I also need these from your list:
* #133 PokeRadar RH
* #92 Call Energy RH
# #9 Garchomp MT

Offer?

ESP said:

I thought about it today and I decided to keep the Dialga G, but I did get a Palkia G if you need it.

Would you do :

My:
Manectric
Delcatty
(Something else)

Your:
3 Rampardos

Also did you see anything for the Shaymin sky lv.X, I just got a Giratina lv.X today so yeah.

SotH said:
ESP said:

I thought about it today and I decided to keep the Dialga G, but I did get a Palkia G if you need it.

Would you do :

My:
Manectric
Delcatty
(Something else)

Your:
3 Rampardos

Also did you see anything for the Shaymin sky lv.X, I just got a Giratina lv.X today so yeah.

In case you didn't get the PM, I'll trade a lot for your Shaymin Land Lv. X lol

RE: ESP's Box of Waffles [H] Shaymin Lv. X (Sky), Uxie LA, 4 Rampardos, Hippowdon Lv.

And I replied =D
So what would you do for the rampardos? =P

LMK I replied to you in my thread =D

RE: ESP's Box of Waffles [H] Shaymin Lv. X (Sky), Uxie LA, 4 Rampardos, Hippowdon Lv.

CML for Level Max x2.

SotH said:
And I replied =D
So what would you do for the rampardos? =P

I'll LYK. I might be trading them

Pandamore said:
LMK I replied to you in my thread =D

Would you take:

2 Rampardos
2 Cranidos
2 Skull Fossil
1 Ampharos

for the Leafeon LV. X? LMK

Flare said:
CML for Level Max x2.

nothing sorry

CML for your rampardos.

Please put your trade thread in your signature. Then we can talk.

Back