• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

esp. [W] Basic Dark

RE: esp. [H] Electivire FB Lv. X, Absol G Lv. X [W] Toxicroak G Promo, Mesprit LA

I don't have a Uxie Lv. X for trade, and there's not one on my thread.

RE: esp. [H] Electivire FB Lv. X, Absol G Lv. X [W] Toxicroak G Promo, Mesprit LA

Bump 2.

Okay, I can offer 1 for you.
Btw I am looking at that Metagross SV :p

Are you looking for anything else? I could use that Luxray GL Lv. X and RH Palkia G

RE: esp. [H] Electivire FB Lv. X, Absol G Lv. X [W] Toxicroak G Promo, Gyarados SF

My
Pop 5 Rare Candy
Pop 8 Luxray
Pop 7 Latios
Pop 7 Latias

Your
Machamp Lv. X
or
Absol G Lv. X
or
Gallade 4 Lv. X

RE: esp. [H] Electivire FB Lv. X, Absol G Lv. X [W] Toxicroak G Promo, Gyarados SF, JPN Secret Rares

Your side is worth about $10 at most while mine is worth $20-25. Sorry but no. I would trade for the Flygon LV. X though.

ESP said:
Are you looking for anything else? I could use that Luxray GL Lv. X and RH Palkia G

I need to take RH Palkia of my list. Also you need a lot more than I see on your list to get Luxray X off of me.

RE: esp. [H] Electivire FB Lv. X, Absol G Lv. X [W] Toxicroak G Promo, Gyarados SF, JPN Secret Rares

What do you want for the Mesprit then?

Got anything from my want lists?

Not really.

My Giratina Lv.X Non Promo

Your 2x Sceptile GE

I don't really have any use for a Giratina Lv. X, sorry.

Bop Bop Bop, to the top!

can you cml for a metagross sv and a gengar sf and a rare candy i need 2 of each of these if you have them i also need 1 azelf la 1mesprit la and 1 uxie la

My: Blaziken FB Lv.X
Your: Galllade 4 Lv.X

LMK

konter_j8902 said:
can you cml for a metagross sv and a gengar sf and a rare candy I need 2 of each of these if you have them I also need 1 azelf la 1mesprit la and 1 uxie la

Your: Toxicroak G Promo
My: Metagross SV

LMK

YourP1MP said:
My: Blaziken FB Lv.X
Your: Galllade 4 Lv.X

LMK

Deal.

Bump #1

My: Mesprit LA

For your: 2x Sceptile GE

LMK or counter

Jackolas said:
My: Mesprit LA

For your: 2x Sceptile GE

LMK or counter

No sorry, that's not fair on my part. Sceptile will probably gain popularity with the new Tangrowth Lv. X and it's already worth $4 each or so.

Would you do my 2 absol G (1 RH) for your 1 Metagross SV 1 metagross LA and 2 Garchomp C?

Back