• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

esp. [W] Basic Dark

RE: #_# I GOT NEW LA CARDS! 7! (yes seven) Bebe's Search available! Easy wants for my deck including Horsea and Seadra!

Cml for as many of Bebe as you want to trade, and your 1 RH PlusPower. I can trade a Seadra for the RH PlusPower. Lmk.

RE: #_# I GOT NEW LA CARDS! 7! (yes seven) Bebe's Search available! Easy wants for my deck including Horsea and Seadra!

How about a Horsea LA and Seadra LA? If I'm bothering you with the offers, I can stop. I'm just being persistant.

TearsofanUchiha said:
Cml for as many of Bebe as you want to trade, and your 1 RH PlusPower. I can trade a Seadra for the RH PlusPower. Lmk.

My:
3 Bebe's
1 RH Pluspower

Your:
Kingdra

or

My:
3 Bebe's
1 RH Pluspower

Your:
3 Call Energy
2 TM TS-2
1 TM TS-1

Collector Don said:
How about a Horsea LA and Seadra LA? If I'm bothering you with the offers, I can stop. I'm just being persistant.

It's not really worth the stampage for just that much.

I would do the first deal, if you threw in another Bebe. PM me to finalize!

HS Undaunted

5 Drifblim
2 Gliscor (1 RH)
Houndoom
Mismagius
2 Tropius (1 RH)
2 Forretress (#13)
Honchkrow (#15)
Honchkrow (#16)
4 Skarmory
2 Unown DARK RH

RE: #_# I GOT NEW LA CARDS! I want Cynthia's Feelings!! BADLY!

I want Electivire Regionals Promo.

I might have some of ur destiny wants. I'll check later.

RE: #_# I GOT NEW LA CARDS! I want Cynthia's Feelings!! BADLY!

I really need the kingdra and seadra. What happened to our deal?

RE: #_# I GOT NEW LA CARDS! I STILL NEED A KINGDRA! I THINK!

BUMPITY WITH NEW LA CARDS!

RE: #_# I GOT NEW LA CARDS! I STILL NEED A KINGDRA! I THINK!

BUMP NUMBER THREE OF THE WEEK!

RE: ~~ESP's Trade Thread! -- H: 5 Empoleon MD, Lots of LA Cards || W: Kingdra LA, Cry

I can make the deal 3 fire energy and the phione...

RE: ~~ESP's Trade Thread! -- H: 5 Empoleon MD, Lots of LA Cards || W: Kingdra LA, Crystal Guardians Cards.

Did you need Dawn Stadium? I have 2-3 and one is RH.

RE: ~~ESP's Trade Thread! -- H: 5 Empoleon MD, Lots of LA Cards || W: Kingdra LA, Crystal Guardians Cards.

How many do you need?

Your:
3 Fire Energy Holo
1 Lightning Energy Holo
1 Phione MD

My:
x1 Sceptile
x1 Grovyle
x3 Treecko
x1 Dawn Stadium (RH)

I have 2 but I want to keep one so how about that? PM me to finalize

RE: ~~ESP's Trade Thread! -- H: 5 Empoleon MD, 6 Snowpoint Temple, Mesprit LA || W: Kingdra LA, Crystal Guardians Cards.

BUMP! New cards and even more coming this week!

RE: ~~ESP's Trade Thread! -- H: 5 Empoleon MD, 6 Snowpoint Temple, Mesprit LA || W: Kingdra LA, Crystal Guardians Cards.

Hey ESP, would you care to make an exception for trading overseas?
I've got 11 positive refs and 8 ongoing trades... anyhow, I've got some of your wants.
Hey, how about my:
Regigigas LA PR Unopened Sleeves

For your:
LA
Metagross
Jirachi
Victreebell
Technical Machine TS-2
Stark Mountain

MD
2x Scizor

Trainers:
1x TGW
1x Team Galactic's Mars
2x Warp Point
2x SSU
1x Dusk Ball

and 4$ for the shipping.

LMK, thanks.

Androman

I'm sorry, but you're ripping me off. Plus, I already have a pack of those sleeves, their a low want atm.

Back