• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

esp. [W] Basic Dark

RE: esp. [H] Unleashed, Steelix Prime, Arceus Lv. X [W] Uxie Lv. X, Machamp SF, Jumpluff HGSS

ESP said:
dragonitetim said:
Hi

Can I trade

some JPN Secret Rares (SH, and Rotom)

for
Raikou/Entei Legend (Top)
Steelix Prime

LMK which you want.

Thanks.
Those are really low wants and I should probably have taken them off my list a while ago.

I have
Aerodactyl ex SS
xX TGI Poke Turn
Rare Candy
Charizard G Lv. X (set) (JPN or ENG)
Typhlosion Prime

Can you offer please?

RE: esp. [H] Unleashed, Steelix Prime, Arceus Lv. X [W] Uxie Lv. X, Machamp SF, Jumpluff HGSS

the crippler 18 said:
If I threw in another Rare Candy with the UL Rare Candy and the extra Computer Search could I get the Steelix Prime and the other 2x Power Spray?

I don't need the 2nd Computer Search, and what kind of Rare Candy is the other one?

green_monkey said:
Make it two Arcues, (Fire, Lightning); and I'll do it.

No thanks. The cards you're offering are really not worth very much and it's a pretty fair deal how I stated it. Also, I don't have either one of the Arceus you wanted. Check my list for the ones I have.

dragonitetim said:
ESP said:
dragonitetim said:
Hi

Can I trade

some JPN Secret Rares (SH, and Rotom)

for
Raikou/Entei Legend (Top)
Steelix Prime

LMK which you want.

Thanks.
Those are really low wants and I should probably have taken them off my list a while ago.

I have
Aerodactyl ex SS
xX TGI Poke Turn
Rare Candy
Charizard G Lv. X (set) (JPN or ENG)
Typhlosion Prime

Can you offer please?

Wow, I could do:

My:
Raikou Entei Legend Top

Your:
Aerodactyl ex SS
Typhlosion Prime
Charizard G Lv. X (is this JPN or ENG?)

I can throw in another UL Rare Candy.

I can add in the other 2 Sprays if you add in another UL Rare Candy.

Bump 2.

Bump.

Bump #1

cml for
Steelix Prime
Lugia LEGEND (Full)

Please cml for mewtwo MD and 2x moonlight stadium if you have them. Thanks!

Steelix_Kid said:
cml for
Steelix Prime
Lugia LEGEND (Full)

I liked Tyranitar Prime.

Aphotic said:

I'll do them both for 2x Rare Candy.

ESP said:
I liked Tyranitar Prime.

Aphotic said:

I'll do them both for 2x Rare Candy.

for both

I won't trade Whole Lugia LEGEND and Steelix Prime for Tyranitar Prime, no way.

ESP said:
I won't trade Whole Lugia LEGEND and Steelix Prime for Tyranitar Prime, no way.

i was wondering why you would do that . sorry i misunderstood lol my bad what will you?

I would do Steelix Prime for Tyranitar Prime straight up, and I could maybe add a few small things to make it even.

Check my list. I have a Machamp SF, but see if there is anything else you need. Can I get a picture of the poster?

Lavitz said:
Check my list. I have a Machamp SF, but see if there is anything else you need. Can I get a picture of the poster?

I could use:

Kingdra PRIME
Typhlosion PRIME
Crobat G x3
Giratina (Reverse) (only if this is #9)

and here's the picture of the poster. I had to have stuff covering it because it has been rolled up for several months and you'll have to have it laminated or framed to hang it up.

ESP said:
Lavitz said:

I could use:

Kingdra PRIME
Typhlosion PRIME
Crobat G x3

and here's the picture of the poster. I had to have stuff covering it because it has been rolled up for several months and you'll have to have it laminated or framed to hang it up.

The Crobats have been traded, and it is the other Giratina. Do you need the SF Machamp? and what do you value the poster at?

I am wondering if you have Bertha's Warmth x2. If you do, would you do your Gyarados G and 1 or 2 for my Ninetails HGSS?

Lavitz said:
I could use:

Kingdra PRIME
Typhlosion PRIME
Crobat G x3

The Crobats have been traded, and it is the other Giratina. Do you need the SF Machamp? and what do you value the poster at?
[/quote]

I need the SF Machamp yeah. I value the poster probably around $8.

MotorRotom said:
I am wondering if you have Bertha's Warmth x2. If you do, would you do your Gyarados G and 1 or 2 for my Ninetails HGSS?

My:
Gyarados G
Bertha's Warmth (only had 1)

Your:
Ninetails HGSS

PM to confirm.

My:
Typhlosion PRIME (Pack)
Machamp SF

Your:
Poster
Nidoqueen RR

Back