• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

esp. [W] Basic Dark

RE: esp. [H] Unleashed, Steelix Prime, Arceus Lv. X [W] Uxie Lv. X, Machamp SF, Jumpluff HGSS

Alright, let me know dude.

RE: esp. [H] Unleashed, Steelix Prime, Arceus Lv. X [W] Uxie Lv. X, Machamp SF, Jumpluff HGSS

ESP said:
Sorry, but none of those in RH for trade.

If you need them for a deck, I can give you the non-holo versions, but if not that's okay. :) Thanks anyways.

Ryu Hayabusa said:
Alright, let me know dude.

Will do.

Rikko145 said:
If you need them for a deck, I can give you the non-holo versions, but if not that's okay. :) Thanks anyways.

But I like the RH ones in my deck xD

Bump.

Actually, set aside the poke turns for now, do you have any power sprays or uxie's?

I actually have 4 to trade.

I need 1 power spray and 4 Uxie's.

cml for
Arceus x meteor blast
Absol g x
Steelix prime
2x heatran x
Nidoqueen rr
Lucario gl rr

Ryu Hayabusa said:
I need 1 power spray and 4 Uxie's.

oops, I got ahead of my self. I have 4 Power Spray, not Uxie.

ace310j said:
cml for
Arceus x meteor blast
Absol g x
Steelix prime
2x heatran x
Nidoqueen rr
Lucario gl rr

I could really use a Luxray GL Lv. X and would trade a lot to get one. However, I know that everyone wants it so if you don't want to trade it to me, I understand. If that's the case, check my wants for something you could trade to me and we'll talk.

PLz cml for
Heatran Lv. X
Heatran Lv. X (Tin)

RE: esp. [H] Unleashed, Steelix Prime, Arceus Lv. X [W] Uxie Lv. X, Machamp SF, Jumpl

ESP said:

ace310j said:
cml for
Arceus x meteor blast
Absol g x
Steelix prime
2x heatran x
Nidoqueen rr
Lucario gl rr

I could really use a Luxray GL Lv. X and would trade a lot to get one. However, I know that everyone wants it so if you don't want to trade it to me, I understand. If that's the case, check my wants for something you could trade to me and we'll talk.

I have celebii ex and wx jumpluff japanese,

I don't need the power spray anymore. All I need is Uxie LA, if you have any.

Steelix_Kid said:
please cml for
Heatran Lv. X
Heatran Lv. X (Tin)

I obviously like Luxray GL Lv. X, and Staraptor FB Lv. X is a small want.

ace310j said:
ESP said:

ace310j said:
cml for
Arceus x meteor blast
Absol g x
Steelix prime
2x heatran x
Nidoqueen rr
Lucario gl rr

I can't use a Jumpluff JPN and what kind of Celebi ex is it? Is it shiny or not?

Ryu Hayabusa said:

I don't have any for trade, sorry.

ESP said:
ace310j said:
ESP said:

ace310j said:
cml for
Arceus x meteor blast
Absol g x
Steelix prime
2x heatran x
Nidoqueen rr
Lucario gl rr

I can't use a Jumpluff JPN and what kind of Celebi ex is it? Is it shiny or not?

Ryu Hayabusa said:

The celebii if from pop.

I mean is it from the pack or is it from a blister and shiny?

ESP said:
I mean is it from the pack or is it from a blister and shiny?

Its the old one from a pop (3 I think) pack.

If its from the pack, it's POP 2 and I like that more than the shiny version :D Would you like to make an offer?

ESP said:
If its from the pack, it's POP 2 and I like that more than the shiny version :D Would you like to make an offer?

I really want absol G X. Could we work something out.

ESP said:
I obviously like Luxray GL Lv. X, and Staraptor FB Lv. X is a small want.

ace310j said:
ESP said:

ace310j said:
cml for
Arceus x meteor blast
Absol g x
Steelix prime
2x heatran x
Nidoqueen rr
Lucario gl rr

Ryu Hayabusa said:

All i want is the heatrans sorry

ace310j said:
ESP said:

I really want absol G X. Could we work something out.

What condition is the Celebi in?

Steelix_Kid said:
All i want is the heatrans sorry

Then you could make an offer from my wants

Back