• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

esp. [W] Basic Dark

RE: ESP's Box o' Waffles [H] Palkia G Lv. X, Shaymin Ground Lv. X (JPN)[W] Dialga G Lv. X, 3 Dialga G, ENGLISH UXIE LV.X

Okay, just send me a PM ^_^

RE: ESP's Box o' Waffles [H] Palkia G Lv. X, Shaymin Ground Lv. X (JPN)[W] Dialga G Lv. X, 3 Dialga G, ENGLISH UXIE LV.X

My:
RH Crobat G Pt

For your:
Cressila GE Non-Holo?

My Cresselia GE is holo. Do you mean you want a non-RH one?

Last bump for the week. come get your regs cards. I can personally deliver cards if you go to Indiana Regionals.

Bump #1 for the week. Last call if you need cards at indiana regionals.

RE: ESP's: [H]Shaymin Ground Lv. X (JPN) Can deliver cards and translations at IN Regionals

how much for the stormfront sleeves

RE: ESP's: [H]Shaymin Ground Lv. X (JPN) Can deliver cards and translations at IN Regionals

kevkev77777 said:
how much for the stormfront sleeves

you want to buy them? You can pay cash? how about 10 dollars? They're gently used.

RE: ESP's: [H] Cresselia Lv. X, a lot of Platinum, Palkia G Lv. X[W] Regionals Stamped Heatran and Pin

I have the stamped Heatran and I am in need of a Toxicroak G.

RE: ESP's: [H] Cresselia Lv. X, a lot of Platinum, Palkia G Lv. X[W] Regionals Stamped Heatran and Pin

ok. What else should I add?

RE: ESP's: [H] Cresselia Lv. X, Palkia G Lv. X, [W] Regionals Stamped Heatran and Pin

Bump #1 for the week. I need the heatran and pin...

RE: ESP's: [H] Cresselia Lv. X, Palkia G Lv. X, [W] Regionals Stamped Heatran and Pin

Please CML for your Palkia G Lv.X. I have Heatran Regionals stamp promo and reginals pin.

Is there anything else you like since I'm probably trading the Palkia G Lv. X for a playmat.

how about the sleeves for two lucario x

I don't need any lucario lv. x. Anything else you have? I'm collecting the PT secret rares.

RE: ESP's: [H] Cresselia Lv. X, Palkia G Lv. X, Azelf Lv. X [W] Regionals Stamped Heatran and Pin

how about the sleeves for arcanine ex and raichu ex and swampert ex

RE: ESP's: [H] Cresselia Lv. X, Palkia G Lv. X, Azelf Lv. X [W] Regionals Stamped Heatran and Pin

kevkev77777 said:
how about the sleeves for arcanine ex and raichu ex and swampert ex

What are all the ex and level x you have?

Do you have any Tm Ts-2? Cuz I can do

MY:
2 heatran regional stamped + something else from my list

YOUR:
3 City champion pins
1 Tm Ts-2
1 call energy

I only need one regionals promo, I only need it if it's mint, and I don't have any call energy to trade. How about:

My:
3 City Champion pins
1 TM TS-2

Your:
Heatran Regionals Stamped (mint)
Electabuzz PT

I'll give you:
Regionals Stamped Heatran
Regionals Pin

For your:
Toxicroak G x1

PM me if you accept.

ESP said:
I only need one regionals promo, I only need it if it's mint, and I don't have any call energy to trade. How about:

My:
3 City Champion pins
1 TM TS-2

Your:
Heatran Regionals Stamped (mint)
Electabuzz PT

MY: heatran

YOUR: TM TS-2

Back