Collecting Europe exclusive help

Infamous2210

Aspiring Trainer
I use TCGCollector to keep track of my cards and I have stumbled upon some Europe exclude release boxes however I’m unable to find a release calendar for these exclusives, example Greedent V box France exclusive releases in Summer of 2022. Can anyone help me with this? Thanx.

machamps_fifth_hand

Aspiring Trainer
I use TCGCollector to keep track of my cards and I have stumbled upon some Europe exclude release boxes however I’m unable to find a release calendar for these exclusives, example Greedent V box France exclusive releases in Summer of 2022. Can anyone help me with this? Thanx.
The cards in those boxes are usually featured in main sets and are not exclusive Promos. SImilar to the Kyurem V and Mew V boxes Best Buy were selling. Greedent was featured in Shining Fates & Fusion Strike (As well as Crown Zenith). I remember seeing a Lapras V box in Europe as well and it was the same print as the V from Sword & Shield base set. I hope this helps.

Infamous2210

Aspiring Trainer
The cards in those boxes are usually featured in main sets and are not exclusive Promos. SImilar to the Kyurem V and Mew V boxes Best Buy were selling. Greedent was featured in Shining Fates & Fusion Strike (As well as Crown Zenith). I remember seeing a Lapras V box in Europe as well and it was the same print as the V from Sword & Shield base set. I hope this helps.
87AD7F22-536F-423F-87DD-1C44C4743B3B.png
Thank you so much for replying. This is what tcgcollector says about the Morpeko Cosmos holo from SWSH base. Maybe this will help since I didn’t explain it well in my original post. Sorry about that.