Ever been gyped?

^^exactly, the artwork is awsome!!!! i only collect so i like this set!
i still think miracle crystal is 1,000,000 times better

I have a major rip-off:

Once I saw 2 booster packs of Unseen Forces. I decide to buy them.They have the same artwork,but when I get 2 of the same artwork on the pack they are never the same.I open them,and BOOM they have the same cards!All worthless as well.Paid 5.00 for each too x_X

They must have slacked off in their work.And on both I get:
2 Chikorita
2 Snubbull
2 Larvitar
2 Wooper
1 Totodile

o_O It was weird

You wouldn't know how many times that I've been gyped. I once bought a pack of pokemon cards,(unseen forces) and when I opened it, it didn't have ANY pokemon cards. It had yu-gi-oh cards. That's right. YU-GI-OH.

I then complained and got a factory sealed pack for free. It said on the back that it's garunteed to contain 1 9-card pack. I open it. And it has ONE card. But that was sorta a good thing, because that was my 2nd dustox ex. :)

Once I trade my promo mewtwo from nintendo power and my friend gave me afossil HYPNO and then I eventually got it back by telling him that my sister wanted the card and then she had it for a year or so and then she gave all here cards and I got it back but I was so mad because when I traded it I did not realize it was rare and then I learned that most promos if not all of them are rare.:)

When i was battling my mum and then I evolved Torchic into BLAZIKEN EX using rare candy. Some may ask "How can that be bad?" But heres the twist. My torchic had zero energys on it and then I evolved and then I put one energy and ended my turn, mum's Marshtomp "Surf" and did 100 to my BEX due to weakness, then I drew a card, energy, Blaze KICK, KO and my mum sent out, umm, Mudkip and did 40 to me, I KOed her mudkip and then she used Gulpin and "DROOL" Koed my blaziken ex and she took 2 prizes. MAN!!!

Once when i started, i got this Pikachu promo 1 from a Jungle booster... i was new and didn't know how rare it was so i traded for a 1st edition Venusaur... 2 weeks later the guy with whom i had traded with ripped it up... I HATE HIS GUTS LIKE HELL... Lucky he left last year.

Hmm...let's see...
It was happen few years ago, when there were only Base Set and Jungle...
six of us (me, my older and younger bro, my cousin, his younger sister, and his younger bro) bought a Base Set booster pack from a Toy Store. The one who chose the Venusaur pack is me and my little bro, the rest chose Charizard and Blastoise one. Then we going to pay it up. After that, we want to pull the cards right away, so I chose one of 2 Venusaur. But, when I want to chose one, my little brother insist that the one I chose was his. Well, I don't mind that... so I give the one that I chose to him and I just get the other one...we began to open the pack... Damn! I got no holo, only useless Clefairy Doll! But my little brother got Venusaur Holo from the booster that I chose before! Arghk... Only if I didn't give it to him...
The other funny part was, my cousin's younger brother got 12 cards from his pack instead of 11! I remember that he got Dugtrio and Dragonair there! Lucky him...

Hmmmm...once i bought a booster box...well, u know, for a normal price...but, when i opened it, the box was empty...that was horrible...but 2 days later, i got back to the store where i bought it and they gave me another one, that was full of boosters :). Then, i got some exes that i don't remember now xD.

*gets an idea*, buy a box, empty it, get back and tell that it was empty :D *evil laugh*
man, I'm sooooooooooooo evil
fetch.dll

OH, before 3 minutes i was thinking this just like you:cool:, but didnt post it...:rolleyes:
BTW your other avatar is much better than new one :(

RE: Ever been farted on?

You know you is a really bad gyper, Chris Fulop.

He traded my 3 Celio's and a Ruins for Bannette and Dusclops ex.

What an [censored] [censored] pants. He's like Celio's are so had to come by:rolleyes:

Back