Evolving the CinDra deck!

TheSensational

Hey, I just started getting into the game about 4 months ago and this is my first post ever in a forum dedicated to the PokemonTradingCardGame. Anyway, I was reading through my go-to site, http://google.com/, and found an article that talked about a Cinccino deck.
While the deck recieved mixed results, I found it smart and easy to play. But I, like many, feel that this deck isn't quite at the place where it CAN be. So all I want is to follow up on what Harry Weintraub has done and find a way to evolve the deck so that it's stronger and better.

Here is the original skeleton:

Pokemon – 18
4 Minccino EP

4 Cinccino BW

4 Horsea UL

1 Seadra UL

4 Kingdra Prime UL

1 Cleffa HS/CoL

Trainers – 26
4 Pokemon Collector

4 Pokemon Communication

4 Rare Candy

3 Junk Arm

3 Pokemon Catcher

8 Draw Supporters

Energy – 8
4 Double Colorless

4 Rescue

Heres te new decklist: I used the list Zangoose gave me and edited abit. It pretty much makes use of everthing everyone as said and I think it's pretty good! You did great!

Pokemon – 21
4 Minccino EP
4 Cinccino BW
4 Horsea UL
3 Seadra UL
4 Kingdra Prime UL
1 Cleffa HS/CoL
1 Tyrogue

Trainers – 28
4 Pokemon Collector
4 Pokemon Communication
4 Rare Candy
2 Junk Arm
3 Pokemon Catcher
2 Cheren
4 Professor Juniper
2 Professor Oaks New Theory
1 Pokegear
2 Rocky Helmet

Energy –
4 Double Colorless
4 Rescue
3 Water

Please suggest which cards to add which to take out and I will update the deck as we all reach a consensus(wow, never used that word before!) Also mentioning diferent strategies will help inmensly.

If you add water{W} energies you can attack with Kingdra to counter Donaphan Prime. Great deck Idea! BTW, Pluspowers would really help in this.

CinDra is a decent deck. I think you should be playing 4-2-4 Kingdra in case of trainer lock. Zoroark is a pretty good play here as well.

Your draw support should come from cards such as Professor Juniper, Professor Oak's New Theory, Sage's Training, PokeGear 3.0, etc. These cards provide the best drawpower, improving the deck's odds of getting fast Cinccinos and Kingdras.

I made top 16 at New England Regionals with the deck. Very good deck IMO. I'm not sure how well it will fair in the current format, but here's my regional list.

4/4 Cinccino
4/3/4 Kingdra
1 Cleffa
1 Tyrogue
=21

4 Dce
4 rescue
3 water
=11

4 collector
4 Comm
4 Candy
4 pont
3 Cheren
3 juniper
3 catcher
2 junk arm
1 poke gear
=28

The less techs in the deck the better it's off IMO. If I would play this deck again, I'd tech in 2 rocky helmet. I might also play a V-CreateTini or two if I were to change energy lines a bit. Xtransceiver has potential in is deck.

Hope I helped.

Zangoose said:
I made top 16 at New England Regionals with the deck. Very good deck IMO. I'm not sure how well it will fair in the current format, but here's my regional list.

4/4 Cinccino
4/3/4 Kingdra
1 Cleffa
1 Tyrogue
=21

4 Dce
4 rescue
3 water
=11

4 collector
4 Comm
4 Candy
4 pont
3 Cheren
3 juniper
3 catcher
2 junk arm
1 poke gear
=28

The less techs in the deck the better it's off IMO. If I would play this deck again, I'd tech in 2 rocky helmet. I might also play a V-CreateTini or two if I were to change energy lines a bit. Xtransceiver has potential in is deck.

Hope I helped.

Awesome! Updating the list using this list and the advice of the others!

IDK if i should be posting suggestions because this isn't the deck garage but here we go:

-1 communication(not needed with junk arm)
-1 rare candy(only going to use this with kingdra)
-1 juniper(you only really need three)
-2 rocky helmet(not really needed)

+1 junk arm(this will just help you in the long run)
+1 PONT(i thin this is better than juniper)
+1 water energy (you never know when you might need it and the more the better)
+2 Pluspower(this will help you in getting KO's)

Hope i helped =)

4 water's and the pluspowers are unneeded. Kingdra only needs one 1 for it's attack and kingdra serves as pluspowers.

Back