EX Shadow Ghost

PokeNorway

Elsker pokemon!
Will you be and made EX Shadow Ghost With me?

Send a PM

1/60. Skitty G
2/60. Mew G
3/60. Cat Energy

???

like delta pokémon, shadow pokémon, they have dark as extra type

ex:
Mew • 'shadow'
70HP (P)(D)

(pokéPOWER) Shadow copy
Mew can use the attacks of all of your Pokémon with • on their card as its own. (you still need the necessary energy to use each attack)

(P)(D) Haunt in shadows 30
You may switch Mew with one of your benched Pokémon. If you do, put 1 damage counters on each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon.

Weakness (P)
Resistance
Retreat Cost (C)

I made Ghost Mew.
[attachment=401]

Sorry, on Shadow Barrier, it should say

"they must flip a coin and get heads to attack"

Attachments

• ghost mew card.JPG
    ghost mew card.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 79
so you all liked my shadow or ghost idea, well anyway, shadowsong, would you please check other cards to see how the text should be.

I'll try soon, but I'll have to go sleep now...school tomorrow and late in Belgium, I would love to be your card creator for you set.
PS: I can't get the right fonts on my computer, I don't know why, so I just use Ariel, if this is OK?

here is the mew •, I had to make it jpg, I have the paint version, but it was to large to add as an attachment, so here is just the jpg, If you want the real version, I can always e-mail it to you
[attachment=410]

EDIT: I was able to upload the grey version, so you can have an idea what it really looks like
[attachment=411]

Attachments

• mew \'ghost\'.GIF
    mew \'ghost\'.GIF
    33.1 KB · Views: 41
  • mew grey.bmp
    192.4 KB · Views: 20
Sorry that took so long. Here is Skitty Ghost. Sorry the text is so terrible. Don't know why it is.

[attachment=414]

Skitty G
50 HP (C/D)

Poke-Body: Sleeping Rage
If your opponent attacks while Skitty is asleep, Skitty awakens and your attack's damage doubles.

(D)(D)  Shadow Ball    30
The Defending Pokemon is now confused.

Fighting
none
(C)

Attachments

• ghost skitty card.bmp
    472.2 KB · Views: 31
RE:  EX Shadow Ghost

ShadowSong said:
Poke-Body: Sleeping Rage
If your opponent attacks while Skitty is asleep, Skitty awakens and your attack's damage doubles.

does it end, and when?

No, it's not stopps

P.S: Have made a icon to this series:
w7eas2.png

Back