Exclusive 'Shining Fates Collections' at Walfart, Come with Jumbo Cards!

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Wait, I’m pretty sure Walmart is spelled “W-A-L-M-A-R-T”, but you spelled it “W-A-L-F-A-R-T!”
But that is a more fitting name, now that I think about it. Walmart never bothers to take down any of the Pokémon TCG products they HAVE stocked when they NO LONGER stock them, so I wouldn’t use the website to judge whether your local Walmart has any of these in stock before visiting.
It’s a pity. Walmart used to actually CARE once upon a time before the founder gave up control. Still, I guess Walmart is still an important part of the lives of many present, and it does its job, in a fashion.
Sorry, I’m thinking out loud. Pay no heed to my muttering, Walmart-goers.

ThatUnlimitedProfessor

Aspiring Trainer
Wait, I’m pretty sure Walmart is spelled “W-A-L-M-A-R-T”, but you spelled it “W-A-L-F-A-R-T!”
But that is a more fitting name, now that I think about it. Walmart never bothers to take down any of the Pokémon TCG products they HAVE stocked when they NO LONGER stock them, so I wouldn’t use the website to judge whether your local Walmart has any of these in stock before visiting.
It’s a pity. Walmart used to actually CARE once upon a time before the founder gave up control. Still, I guess Walmart is still an important part of the lives of many present, and it does its job, in a fashion.

It's an old joke he keeps using.

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
I was going to make a comment about scalpers but then realized that it would have been just another bland complaint. Anyways, maybe I’ll be able to pick one up you never know.

Last edited:

Winkachu

Aspiring Trainer
Meanwhile in Europe Pokemon TCG products only going up in price and harder to get while in the USA these products are produced to the point people start vomiting from the nose.

Soundwave

Aspiring Trainer
"Thanks goes to Ian O’Mullan for sending us these photos!" He then promptly bought every box in the store.

Soundwave

Aspiring Trainer

When looking at items on walmart.com there is a "in store" option that will show you if it's in your selected store.

Soundwave

Aspiring Trainer
Meanwhile in Europe Pokemon TCG products only going up in price and harder to get while in the USA these products are produced to the point people start vomiting from the nose.

There's no pokemon product within 30 miles of my location currently, not sure where all the product in the US is going.