• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Experimental Psychic Deck (Mew EX/Mewtwo EX/Gardevoir/Golurk)

cool

Hi.
So I've been just been experimenting with a fun Psychic based deck (just because I have like 50 Psychic energies and I feel like putting them to good use) and I came up with this.

Obviously open for any critiques/changes and if anyone has any questions about why something is in the deck I will try to explain it to the best of my ability.

Pokemon:
4-0-4 Gardevoir (ND)
2 Mewtwo EX (ND)
1 Mew EX (DB)
2-2 Golurk (DB)

---------------------------------
Mew-EX – {P} – HP120
Basic Pokemon

Ability: Versatile
This Pokemon can use the attacks of all Pokemon in play as its own. (You still need the necessary Energy to use each attack.)

{P} Replace: Choose as many Energy cards attached to your Pokemon as you like, then reattach them to your Pokemon in any way you like.

When Pokemon-EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: {P} (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: {C}
Golurk – {P} – HP130
Stage 1 – Evolves from Golett

{P}{C}{C} Expert Punch: 60 damage. Remove the top Evolution card from the Defending Pokemon and return it to your opponent’s hand.
{P}{P}{C}{C} Ghost Hammer: 90 damage. During your opponent’s next turn, this Pokemon has no Weakness.

Weakness: {D} (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: {C}{C}{C}{C}

15 Total

Trainers:
4 Rare Candys
3 Ultra Ball
4 Cheren
3 Pokemon Communication
4 Energy Retrivel
4 N
3 Pokemon Catcher
3 Eviolite
2 Juniper

32 Total

Energy:
10 Psychic
3 Double Colorless

13 Total

Deck Total: 60

RE: Experimental Psychic Deck (MW/M2/GV/GL)

You need 1 more N. ALWAYS play 4 N.
-1 Super Rod

+1 N

Thats very true. Surprised I didn't notice that haha, thanks!

(MW/M2/GV/GL)

Aww come on just spell them out.

just by looking at the title of this deck, i already like it :D just as a thought, why only 2 junipers?

Back