• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Fairy Box Reloaded

Yumikora

cd / Back to the roots
Pokémon: 21
  • 1 Giratina-EX AOR 57
  • 1 Lugia-EX AOR 68
  • 2 Shaymin-EX ROS 77
  • 1 Malamar-EX PHF 115
  • 2 Spritzee XY 92
  • 2 Aromatisse XY 93
  • 2 Xerneas BKT 107
  • 2 Xerneas XY 96
  • 1 Regirock PR-XY XY49
  • 1 Sudowoodo BKP 67
  • 1 Sceptile-EX AOR 84
  • 1 Manectric-EX PHF 23
  • 1 Skarmory-EX XY 80
  • 1 Hoopa-EX AOR 89
  • 1 Manaphy-EX BKP 32
  • 1 Seismitoad-EX FFI 106
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 28
  • 1 Skyla BCR 134
  • 1 Lysandre AOR 78
  • 2 Professor Birch's Observations PRC 159
  • 1 Hex Maniac AOR 75
  • 3 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
  • 3 Ultra Ball PLB 90
  • 1 Pokémon Fan Club FLF 94
  • 2 Super Rod NVI 95
  • 1 Level Ball AOR 76
  • 2 Battle Compressor Team Flare Gear PHF 92
  • 3 Sky Field ROS 89
  • 3 Muscle Band XY 121
  • 4 VS Seeker PHF 109
  • 1 AZ PHF 91
Energy: 11
  • 5 Fairy Energy XYEnergy 2
  • 4 Rainbow Energy BKT 152
  • 2 Double Colorless Energy XY 130
Strategy:

Strategy here is to use the right attacker at the right time.
With the new Pokemon around, there are much more possibilities then in the past.
We have Girantina, either vor gaining a turn against mega, or to lock the opponent.
Lugia-EX to counter Mewtwo or Yveltal.
Malamar to put anything asleep and also get an extra type for weakness and xerneas.
Sure, we have Aromatisse for switching energy between the attackers.
Shaymin, for setup. Xerneas for Energy or the other for lots of dmg. Regirock with barrier to prevent our energy from going of board.
Sudowoodo as a great counter for many kind of things. (Like M-Manectric, Tyrantrum, M-Mewtwo)
Sceptile for grass weakness, also synergies with malamar.
Manectric for electric weakness.
Skarmory could be replaced I think, its use is to provied another type and discard toolcards from the opponent. Maybe Aegislash would be the better option.
Hoopa, to get the right attackers out as fast as possible. Manaphy for free retreat between the attackers and Seismitoad, just for another option.

I have tested it a while and I think it works great! You just have an answer to nearly anything.

Would love to hear your opinions and -> why is this not even listed in the tier list? Aromatisse should at least be tier 3 or am I wrong?

So thank you for your help.

How do you power those pokemon up quick enough to attack anyone? Giratina alone would take four turns. This decks seems a bit overloaded if you ask me. However, I've not played it in the PTCGO and if possible would seem like a fantastic deck. But just looking at it, I don't know how quick this could beat my best decks - and I'm not even a 'great' player yet. Good luck with it though. Look forward to the comments.

Too many 1-of''s. Most decks are built to not have a specific weakness that will be an auto loss. This makes it so you may be able to pull out Giratina against the mega, but they could have a silent lab, KO Tina, and go on their marry way KO'ing the rest. It's almost impossible to charge anyone up fast enough to get a second attacker. One crayon can't draw all colours.
Try focusing the deck more. Make it counter a few cards that are popular, not everything in the format. In my opinion, it'd be better to have 1 or 2 challenging opponents and 3 easy wins, than all semi-challenging wins on everything.

Back