Fake Card Contests!! Now YOU can judge the cards (until this thread eventually dies out.)

RE: Fake Card Contest 2!! Round 4 is almost over! Need final card by Thurs. at 6:00 PM CST!

Good Cards.

RE: Fake Card Contest 2!! Round 4 is almost over! Need final card by Thurs. at 6:00 PM CST!

Charizard88 said:
Good Cards.
Please do not spam. Have you read the Forum Rules in Site Discussion? Thanks.

so... am I still in or am I out?

RE: Fake Card Contest 2!! Round 3 has ended! Need cards by Wednesday at 6:00 PM CST!

Golem King said:
ROUND 3 SCORES ARE IN!! OMG!!

Dirge: Dismissed
LV: 6.6/10
iKyLeZ: 6/10

Round four has begun, but all I need iKyLeZ card. (Wow, that was easy!)
Means, your out.

No, I dismissed him because he said he had to do something and that he deleted his Round 3 Card. He will still be in.

HOWEVER..... Round Four is over and one person forgot to put their card (iKyLeZ).

LH should send me his score soon.

Sry i didn't post my card. i couldn't find the time to do it, i guess im out.

Actually, I finished my card about 15 minutes before I go out for dinner but i deleted it by accident and I can't create another one on time because I need to get ready to go to HongKong so.......

Your off the hook....

EARTH TO LIEUTENANT HOUNDOOM: SEND SCORES!!!

RE: Fake Card Contest 2!! Round 5 has begun! Need cards by Dec. 26 6:00 PM CST!!

Scores are in!
Dirge: 7.6/10
LV. 5.5/10
iKyLeZ: Dropped Out

Need cards for Round 5 by the day after X-Mas. If you want, the Basics can be holidays- related. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

RE: Fake Card Contest 2!! Round 5 has begun! Need cards by Dec. 26 6:00 PM CST!!

5. Retro round (blanks from the first few sets)

How do you get the blanks from the first few sets?

Dirge said:
5. Retro round (blanks from the first few sets)

How do you get the blanks from the first few sets?

There on the main site.
My one's comeing soon, just need to make it.

oh ok. BTW, Retro round can be any pokemon right?

Sure, you could have say a Dialga in neo-Genesis blanks if you want!

Cool I can't wait to see the cards in retro style. Can I have a spot for the next fake card contest if you are having one?

I regret to inform you that I will not have another contest after this. There are many other contests though.....

Golem King said:
I regret to inform you that I will not have another contest after this. There are many other contests though.....

My one's still open.

So... If you didn't enter from the start, you can't enter at all?

MylesPrower said:
So... If you didn't enter from the start, you can't enter at all?

That's right.
But, you can still enter in my one.
*Hurry I'll be doing the 1st round on Boxing Day (26th of Dec).*

Here's my entery for round 4:
Vaporeon_ex.png

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/Fake%20Cards/Vaporeon_ex.png

That is really good LV! What text do you use and what program?

Back