" fake cards "

+ Cascade Gonpory inc. +

soul of the eastern sky
i was wondering if this forum allows fakes? if so, im guessing they would go here, but wouldn't it be easier to make a new section, im sure in doing this, their will be a raise of members for you WPM! ;) i would also be happy.... anyway

Attachments

• Porygon2star.jpg
    Porygon2star.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 180
  • smearglestar.jpg
    smearglestar.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 151
  • 033_lanturnex.jpg
    033_lanturnex.jpg
    271.5 KB · Views: 160
  • 007_Rapidashex.jpg
    007_Rapidashex.jpg
    281.8 KB · Views: 152
RE: " fake cards "

Hiya

I really like the pics. Did you use 3d software to draw the rapidash and the lanturn? And which software did you use?

Attack-wise, I think Rapidash's first move is a little expensice. Perhaps it should cost 2 energy, and get back 2 fires. It seems a little funny to cost 3, and bring back 3, giving Rapidash a total of 6 energy, when it only needs 5 to attack. I guess it just allows for the use of boost energy.

Overall, I really like the cards. Nice work.

~Secretsmeargle

Wow, I really like the Porygon2*'s picture. 1 thing I thought doesnt work is that it says "When Colourless energy is attached..." There isnt a specific Colourless energy card, only ones that apply Colourless energy, like Boost, Recycle, Double Colourless, Cyclone, Warp, etc. I still like it though, nice work.

These fake cards are sooo good, you prolly the best faker I ever seen, better than Fangking and KS but I dunno eh.

I hope you dont mind me asking, but can we request some cards? You are very good at those, i tried some myself but didnt have photoshop or whatever to do them properly. Do you mind if I PM you with a few ideas and you can throw some cards together?? If you dont want to, I completely understand :)

Wow, awesome work! I've never seen fakes that good!!

BTW you forgot the evolves from Porygon on the Porygon 2* card. ;)

VERY nice. I haven't seen fakes that good in a while. Noticed that there was a thin line of clearness on the top right of the * cards where you can see the backgrounds where you shouldn't. And I think I spotted other tiny errors around the * pics, but otherwise excellent job. :D

Hey

Could you do a Delcatty d card

Delcatty d
80HP
Psychic/Metal

Delta Transfer
Once during your turn, you may move a Basic Energy or Delta Rainbow Energy from a Pokemon with Delta species to another with Delta Species on it. This power cannot be used when Delcatty is affected by a Spcial condition.

Rainbow Spark
Does 30 damage for each Delta Rainbow energy attached to Delcatty.

((You may need to fix my grammer. Thx))

oh, that top line, that's supposed to be their ;) it's not the background, it's the borded, ive tried to fix it, and discovered this! :) ill make that delta now! BTW, im making these cards into a set, so they'll be in my blank style ok ;)

RE:  " fake cards "

Jade said:
There is NO Evolution marks on a shiny card - Look at the Japanese eeveelutions for example :O

Oh ya, stupid me all * Pokemon count as Basics. If they didn't they'd have to create a whole line of * Pokemon meaning more than one * in your deck. *Hits self over the head*

Wow!!!
that's so cool!!!
How did u make that?
What kind of font that u use?

The Font names are Humanist521 BT and Humanist521 Cn BT.

Oh, and Abhorsen and + Cascade Gonpory inc. +, where did your avatars come from?

Back