[Fake Set] HELIX: Rising Power [H1] - Apr27 UPDATE: HELIX MECHANICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [Fake Set] HELIX: Rising Power [H1] - Feb27 UPDATE: Porygon!

^you should finish the porygon line...OR do a helex card...cause i want to know what those are/do

SCRAGGY! SCRAGGY! SCRAGGY!

Is it possible for me to help with spoilers?

I'd love to see how the Flygon will come out :D

Okay, so here's how I'm gonna plan the rest of the week: XD

Shiny Porygon will be released by tomorrow.
As per catutie's suggestion I should make the rest of the Porygon line.
Alvin, would you like to make spoilers for Porygon2 and Porygon-Z?
If not, you could make spoilers for whatever cards you'd like. ^^
I'm looking to make many cards in this set competitive.
At some point later in the week I should have at least the blank for HELIX cards uploaded.
Eeeeeee. XD

Here is SHINY Porygon! =D

8c2b9c65b4a86992c638294a409708ff-d3aplhm.jpg

PokéPower: Reboot
If you have 6 or less cards in your hand, draw cards from your deck until you have 7 cards in your hand. This power cannot be used if Porygon is affected by a special condition.

[C] [C] Color Invert 20

AHHHH!!! I love the way he came out!
I love blue shinies. XD

Also, I have decided to add TEN cards to the set: Yanma (I forgot this lovely bug), and the Cyndaquil and Houndour lines. I also added two Trainers, one Supporter and one Stadium.
Now, I need your guys' help.
You can submit ideas for Trainer cards that go along with the genetics theme, or just Trainer cards you think would be fun to play.

My next update will be Porygon2 featuring Alvin's set of attacks. =D
Enjoy!

RE: [Fake Set] HELIX: Rising Power [H1] - Mar01 UPDATE: Shiny Porygon!

I suggest Team___'s Equipment. I think that evil teams and genetic Manipulation go together hand in hand.

By the way, can I make a banner with your awesome Porygon art to promote your set through my sig? I'm delighted to help!

Great looking cards, Hyunbin! Very professional looking blanks, and great art to boot!

Alvin

I won't be including any of the teams in this set.
The genetic manipulation is research from Prof. Willow, an accredited professor like Prof. Ivy and any other professors in the Pokémon world.
Splice Mechanism would be what I think Team ______'s Equipment would do.

And of course you can make a banner. I'll be coming up with an official one soon, myself.
I would be happy to send you an original .jpg, .eps or .psd of the Porygon I already have so you can make your own.

CMP

Thanks! =D
Btw, if you're looking to use my Basic Energy blank for Neo Redux I can send you the .psd that has separate layers and everything.
Just let me know.

I think I'll be able to manage with the one on the card, but a .psd file would be very helpful!

As you can see, I've made an avatar, as I needed a bigger image for the banner.

Sorry for lack of updates. School is really overtaking my life right now. =[
However, I managed to crank out a Special Energy Card! =D

25422be6017343cb24d79301061aefd8-d3b5rkp.jpg

-Special Energy Card-

Helix Energy provides [C] Energy.

While attached to a Pokémon HELIX, Helix Energy provides every type of Energy but provides only 1 Energy at a time.

Let me know what you guys think! ^^

RE: [Fake Set] HELIX: Rising Power [H1] - Mar07 UPDATE: Helix Energy!

That Helix Energy is nice! And about the eeveelutions thing, in Pokemon Adventures, Team Rocket put a chip on Eevee's ear that allowed it to switch between forms. You could make a Pokemon Tool card with that effect.

Beautiful Energy, Hyunbin...professional-looking, as always!!

Thanks guys!

Charganium, I'd rather not have one item be specific to one Pokémon. The Trainer card would be extremely limited in its use.
At this point, I'm going to have the Eevee evolutions have a Poké-Body that allows them to change forms. But I thank you for your input. =3

So, in [personally] celebrating the lecture on recombination in my genetics class on Monday, Recombination Energy will be released by the end of this week!
However, I need your guys' help.
Since I'm not an avid player of the game, nor do I see English cards too often I need help with lingo!

Recombination Energy

Provides [C] Energy.

If the Pokémon Recombinant Energy is attached to has any Basic energy cards attached to it, choose one of them. Recombinant Energy provides that kind of Energy for this turn.

[Here is an example of how it works: You have a Scizor with a Basic Metal, Basic Grass and Recombinant Energy attached to it. For this turn you choose Recombinant Energy to count as a Metal Energy card instead. Your next turn, you choose Recombinant Energy to count as a Grass Energy card. In your third turn, you choose Recombinant Energy to count as a Grass Energy card again.

===

EDIT/
CMP, would you mind removing the poll from this thread, please? =D

Nice energy - I love that Radial-style background and the card looks pretty well polished :D

I think it would go something like this:
Recombinant Energy provides {C} energy. While attached to a Pokemon that already has any Energy attached to it, Recombinant Energy is the same type as one of those Energy but only one Energy at a time. (You can change the Energy that Recombinant Energy is attached to, but it still has to be the same type as one of the Energy attached to the Pokemon that this card is attached to.) (Doesn't count as a Basic Energy card.)

Helix, y u no be in english?
No but these are great.
Keep up the good work.

I just like the aesthetics of Japanese better than English. XD
However, I may just have to start making these cards in English because I have been trying to get the terminology for the last Energy card I've been wanting to put up from other Japanese cards for the last week now.
And it's just ridiculous. XD

Thanks. ^^

Hey can i please haveblanks for the energys. I'm making a set but cant find good blanks for those anywhere.

arcedude1
Sure. Please PM me your e-mail.

drifloon kill
Thanks. ^^
I use a combination of photoshop and illustrator.

----

So... I've been really swamped with schoolwork.
Hopefully I can get something out within the next week or something.
And yes, I will be changing this to an English set since attack descriptions will end up being the death of me if I keep this in Japanese. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back