BW/BW2 Fan animation: "Mijumaru"'s cry

HyperJerk

Aspiring Trainer
I like the look of the new starters, the grass one being my favourite, but the water one has a lot of character which is appealing to draw. I made a front sprite for Mijumaru, created a cry and put it together to make an ingame animation for it.

http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/120510/75453_Mijumaru.php

It's too big to be a realistic sprite (I mean, this pokemon's gonna be 2-3 feet tall), but that is really impressive looking.

Mr. Random said:
It's too big to be a realistic sprite (I mean, this pokemon's gonna be 2-3 feet tall), but that is really impressive looking.

This sprite has been resized for easy viewing, it's pretty much the same size as any ordinary pokemon.

I managed to see it (I had 404 error on previous tries) and it looks really good. The cry sounds cool as well, it just sort-of suits it perfectly. I hope the real cry is something like this too.

I like this. Good work. Here's hoping this sounds something like the official cry. :]

lol yeah, nice job on it, I really like the sprite as well as the cry. :)

I'm always amazed at how popular water starters get. You see mixed reactions for Grass and Fire starters, but infinite praise for the water types abound.

I'm just saying, ofcourse. 2 days and it's already pandemonium with Mijimuru or w/e it's name is...

psyburn said:
I'm always amazed at how popular water starters get. You see mixed reactions for Grass and Fire starters, but infinite praise for the water types abound.

I'm just saying, ofcourse. 2 days and it's already pandemonium with Mijimuru or w/e it's name is...

Are you kidding? This time half the people who've seen the starters say they dislike the water, and like the Grass/Fire.

Anyways, great job. But it sounds a bit to high-pitched for my liking. Still though, it sounds like a real cry, and that's all that counts.

It would be cool if the real Mijumaru cry in Black and White was like that.

It's awesome! I always pick the grass or fire starters, but I think that for Black, White, and Gray (the obvious name for the third game :p ) I'll have to pick Mijumaru.

Back