Farewell MD-on. Post up your decks in commemoration. MOAR photos!

Decmaster said:
I remember how there was this one master at my league who always HATED that deck. I beat one of the best masters at my league with that deck, a feat I never accomplished with another deck.

Lol do you mean Nigel? I beat him with Arceus plenty times. :p

Goodbye Arceus, you never got a chance to show how good you are. Goodbye sablelock, I don't think theyll ever be another good disruption deck like you. Heres hoping that there is!

Also i don't know if its just me but i like looking at peoples cards/decks in photos, its fun to see what deck gets the RH's.

@Po3: What did you mean by Yoshi? :p

Anyway, I'll miss my Scizor. It'll be okay after format, but mine was extremely consistent and almost always started with Jirachi. :(

Avacado said:
Goodbye Arceus, you never got a chance to show how good you are. Goodbye sablelock, I don't think theyll ever be another good disruption deck like you. Heres hoping that there is!

Also i don't know if its just me but i like looking at peoples cards/decks in photos, its fun to see what deck gets the RH's.

Yeah I'm sad that Arceus didn't get a Nats or a Worlds in the format that it's actually good in.

094490cb.jpg

Goodbye:

SableLock. (I loved this deck)

DialgaChomp (It won me So many Tournaments! You might not believe this, but I NEVER lost a game with the DialgaChomp I made. 56-0. Sweet huh!)

BTS. Ahh... This made so many decks so fast!

Notice: This was my favorite format! I am soooo sad. *Sob*

Techdeck101 said:
Notice: This was my favorite format! I am soooo sad. *Sob*

wow. This was the worst format in Pokemon that I can remember. The best was I believe DX-on with the Holon Engine. So much could win. This year was even worse than the Gardylade times...

Cya MD-on, you won't be missed.

Well... This was also my 1st year of competitive play really. but it was much more fun than HGSS-on for me. This format is sooo slow! I really like fast formats. :)

Yeah, this was my first year too, and I personally am looking forward to HGSS-On, because SP was just uber annoying for me being a noob/rogue/not a lot of good cards in possession player...

This was also my first big year; I played a little bit in DP-on though. There were too many big decks, like Gyarados, SP, VileGar, SableDonk/Lock, to allow any real good but unknown decks to flourish. There were many, but they were in the shadow of the Big 5. Even though It was my first big year, I hated it, and I can't wait for HGSS-on, a slower, but more enjoyable, as I've seen so far, format.

Not a single person in my country ran sabledonk. Or any donk decks for that matter... My shuppet donk was for playtesting against incase anyone did bring out a donk deck

*Cremates the MD on format, jars the ashes*

*Throws the jar like a football*

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! GO HS ON!!!

I didn't miss anything. I couldn't be happier about the rotation...well, I would be happier if I could go to nats and PLAY in HS on.

James that pic made me lol. Again, the only thing I truly miss is my Arceus deck.

This is an excellent thread.
I'll update this with photos of my Promogon soon.
Oh, dear, sweet Promogon, you will be missed.

Actually though, my friends and I are going to start playing in DP-UL outside of tournaments. At least until the one we're in gets as good as it was.

LORDY JONES said:
This is an excellent thread.
I'll update this with photos of my Promogon soon.
Oh, dear, sweet Promogon, you will be missed.

Actually though, my friends and I are going to start playing in DP-UL outside of tournaments. At least until the one we're in gets as good as it was.

why UL...that is just...weird lol

GHJamesGH said:

LOL! YES!

On topic: I played garchomp lv x (md) with hunky stage 2s to create a semi swarming deck. It worked really really well actually. Went 6-2 at FL regionals, lost to gyarados in top cuts. Should've done more testing. I would've teched in a 1-0-1 gengar prime with devoluter. 2 cards of space for a much better matchup against gyarados would've been well worth it. Garchomp lv x was my favorite of all the level xs. So much potential, I loved getting a restored ttar prime with a belt and snowpoint temple out. 200hp, >140 dmg per turn. Sigh...goodbye garchomp x.

I miss the previous Format more than this one. I have a lot of decks and cards that I'll miss.

Tyranitar SF - My first deck coming back into competitive TCG
Gyarados SF - What a bamf. One of my favorite cards. He was so cool before certain steroid cards came out.
Luxray GL Lv.X - I was lucky enough to pull one in a promo box and we've been best buds ever since. In combination with Infernape and Garchomp, the card has brought me into my first Top Cut and my first Tournament win.
Dialga G Lv.X - HOW COULD I FORGET YOU He's been through it all. The old mainstay card in combo with Garchomp was the most intricate and hardest deck I've ever learned how to play. He's always got my back.

dmaster out.

Tyraniking said:
*Cremates the MD on format, jars the ashes*

*Throws the jar like a football*

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! GO HS ON!!!

I didn't miss anything. I couldn't be happier about the rotation...well, I would be happier if I could go to nats and PLAY in HS on.

The only thing I dont like about this post is that I didnt get it up first, lol.
HS on is going to be great. I'm not sure what you are all upset over, this format will be great!

Back