Favorite Band

Dark Marc

is the name of my Lickilicky, not me <3
Who is your fav band mine is Bring me the Horizon which is an screamo band.
I like bullet for my valentine which is metal

RE: Faviroute band

Muse is pretty nice to listen too, along with Ash and the ever popular Radiohead. Disturbed is fine. Some old Iron Maiden is ok, though much of the newer music is not very good. Metallica also falls under this since everything since their Black album has been pretty poor expect for a few songs here and there. Led Zeppelin and the Doors are good on the ears. Beatles are always great listening. Silversun Pickups are excellent and I'm currently listening to them (Little Lover's So Polite). Broken Social Scene is also outstanding. Simply love them as well. Death Cab For Cutie is always good, slow and peaceful. Sea Wolf has some good songs when I'm in the mood for them. Guns and Roses was good until Axel Rose ruined his voice. Both of Scott Weiland's bands were solid (Velvet Revolver and Stone Temple Pilots). Rise Against is amazing live and have grown on me. Van Halen with David Lee Roth was also excellent. Recently the Killers have also become one of my more recent bands to listen too, though I'm not sure exactly why. She Wants Revenge also in line with the Killers, like them but no idea why. Neither of them are that talented musically... I think I'm just amused by their singer's voice. Dream Theater is decent as well. Black Sabbath is pretty good, not really Ozzy with the exception of Bark at the Moon.

Uh... Cant pick one >_>

Favourite bands?
Uh, well..
I like a lot of music, but mainly I like Muse, Snow Patrol and most recently I've come to love 30 seconds to Mars.
If I'd have to pick a favourite song for each, I'd probably say..
Muse - Starlight
Snow Patrol - Signal Fire
30 seconds to Mars - From Yesterday.

So um... yeah. =P

My favs for each genre I listen to
MGMT-Indie
Darkest Hour-Metal
From Autumn to Ashes-Hardcore

and dark charizard....bring me the horizon is more of a new hardcore/grindcore I used to listen to them like 3 years ago

Oooooooh I like sooooo many!

I'll just list a few of them, kay?

- Nightwish
- Within Temptation
- Sonata Arctica
- Linkin Park
- Offspring
- Alestorm
- Rammstein
- Megaherz
- Blink 182

That's just a few of them. There are hundreds moreeeee. :p

Everything from this list is for Asian Music. (Also note that some of them are not from bands)

1. Younha
2. Epik High
3. Aqua Timez
4. Tamaki Nami
5. Se7en
6. Big Bang
7. ShinEE
8. ON/OFF
9. An Cafe
10. BoA

P_A

dark charizard said:
What genre are they?

Rap/Hip hop mix I guess. I'm not sure how to classify it. You can find all of their songs on their album "Onomatopoeia" on youtube though.

Um... well, if you know me, I'll take any change to plug my favorite bands. :D

Demon Hunter, Haste the Day, Inhale Exhale, Stick to Your Guns, Living Sacrifice, Skillet, and DragonForce (I LIKED THEM BEFORE THEY CAME OUT ON GUITAR HERO. >:O) As for genre, look them up for yourself. :)

Panic at the Disco
Drist
Maximum the Hormone
Paramore
Hawthorne Heights

If you can't tell Kronar is in love with Christian rock but isn't in fact a Christian...maybe he hasn't come out of the closet yet!

Anyways, I appreciate all types of music. I love jazz, rock, funk, some punk, some rap, ska, reggae, some classical, techno, club music, you name it. Here the list of music I like that's on my Myspace:
RHCP, Breaking Benjamin, Seether, Lifehouse, Relient K, Switchfoot, A7X, Bloc Party, Daft Punk, Daughtry, David Cook, Gavin googledale, Gavin Degraw, Gorillaz, Incubus, Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz, Kanye West, Linkin Park, Maroon 5, Nickelback, One Republic, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, System of a Down, Victor Wooten, 3 Doors Down, Three Days Grace, Trapt, Herbie Hancock, and the list goes on and on

If I had to, I'd say my top three bands are:
- RHCP
- Puddle of Mudd
- Jack Johnson

edit: I fixed the typo in the thread title btw.

@Bam, it's Christian Metal for your information. >:O Seriously, I'm not Christian whatsoever, a friend of mine told me about Demon Hunter, and I fell in love with them. The same goes with all of the other bands with the same friend except for DragonForce and Stick to Your Guns. Rory told me about Stick to Your Guns, and a friend in real life told me about DragonForce.

DONT JUDGE ME. D:

Back