Pokemon favorite D/P pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite is the one in my avatar. The only reason I like him is that he deosn't look like a Pokemon at all and has an extremely deformed Mouth. Also you ever came up with a Pokemon thats a sand hippo is crazy. Probably the only reason for this creation is to fill up the list space.

Andyman said:
My favorite is the one in my avatar. The only reason I like him is that he deosn't look like a Pokemon at all and has an extremely deformed Mouth. Also you ever came up with a Pokemon thats a sand hippo is crazy. Probably the only reason for this creation is to fill up the list space.
His mouth is a beak. That's why it looks deformed.

One of my other favorites is probably Manmoo. It's just too cool to give up.

Arcanine out.

The land-shark dragons (fukumaruu...or, whatever its name is!) is the best.
I also love dotaitoise, the grass starters final evo. form.

well, I really like Lucario(it's my current favourite Pokemon) and Dialga - the master of Time. And also they have good combination of types - Fight/Steel and Steel/Dragon - Dialga would beat everything!

my favorites are:palkia,can find it at pearl only,shinx,everywhere,and lukario,they give it to u by egg..

-i really like torterra coz it looks awesome.i really like the way it looks,its like the King of all Grass and ground Pokemon.lol:D
-i also like vespiquen, mismagius, rhypherior, giradina, empoleon, lopunny, kricketune, gallade, bastiodon (why do they need to have long names lol:D)

rounin said:
-i really like torterra coz it looks awesome.i really like the way it looks,its like the King of all Grass and ground Pokemon.lol:D
-i also like vespiquen, mismagius, rhypherior, giradina, empoleon, lopunny, kricketune, gallade, bastiodon (why do they need to have long names lol:D)

u have a great taste of pokemon,but why u think torterra is the king of grass AND ground??i believe that torterra[i love this pokemon too]is the king of all types except water one ..king of water type king is blastoise..

i like Glaceon..lefion Sucks.....i dont think you meant to say that you liked leafion right WillSSJ?? i mean who likes lefion?/ it sucks if you ask me.. but you can still like it ...no problem :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back