Favorite gen of the TCG?

i loved Base through to Neo Discovery. (The set with Umbreon, Tyranitar and Holo Basic Houndour and Magnemite FTW!!)

yes the basic pokemon Houndour and Magnemite where HOLO!!!
Neo Genesis Sneasel was all the rage at my secondary school, i seem to remember. people had decks with 4 of them and the 4 dark, and 4 rainbow to use him.
but then Wizards Banned them, which made me happy!
the new H/S set Sneasel reprint does bring back memories, but it has a weakness, unlike the original.

i also collected Legend Maker and Crystal guardians, but not many other sets.
i think i also got into Emerald and Unseen Forces (The set with the Johto Pokemon)

i got back into collecting when Majestic Dawn came out, but wasn't really into it, until Call of Legends.

now i love the new BW sets. already completed the 1st Black and white set and eagerly awaiting Emerging Powers, due to catcher.
still sad about the early rotation of cards this year due to one card from Stormfront, since we lost all the cool SP cards. i actually loved spamming those SP Crobats, coz they where so cheap.

DK Quagmire said:
i loved Base through to Neo Discovery. (The set with Umbreon, Tyranitar and Holo Basic Houndour and Magnemite FTW!!)

yes the basic pokemon Houndour and Magnemite where HOLO!!!
Neo Genesis Sneasel was all the rage at my secondary school, i seem to remember. people had decks with 4 of them and the 4 dark, and 4 rainbow to use him.
but then Wizards Banned them, which made me happy!
the new H/S set Sneasel reprint does bring back memories, but it has a weakness, unlike the original.

i also collected Legend Maker and Crystal guardians, but not many other sets.
i think i also got into Emerald and Unseen Forces (The set with the Johto Pokemon)

i got back into collecting when Majestic Dawn came out, but wasn't really into it, until Call of Legends.

now i love the new BW sets. already completed the 1st Black and white set and eagerly awaiting Emerging Powers, due to catcher.
still sad about the early rotation of cards this year due to one card from Stormfront, since we lost all the cool SP cards. i actually loved spamming those SP Crobats, coz they where so cheap.

Heh, I recall pulling 2 or 3 of those holo Magnemites and being saddened that I didn't get a cool rare. Also I despise Metal type Pokes.

Generation 4 is my favorite. I didn't get into it like I am now until Diamond and Pearl was introduced.

Back