Favorite Powers

Luckyfire

Aspiring Trainer
If you had multiple powers, which ones would be your most used and why?

For me, I like shapeshifting and teleporting. Shapeshifting, I'd use it to transform into an Arceus Pokemon or something cool and freak people out. Teleporting is actually pretty useful, as it allows you to go to other countries without having to pay for airline tickets and passports, and I'd also use it to get to classes on time.

power to create and destroy please

Shape-shifting. 'Nuff said. Become anyone or anything is too good to let it pass.
Time travelling is also really cool. I am always late so Transportation will work because I wouldn't like bending time a lot.

The ability to cross anything over between dreams and reality. It's like wishing anything into - and out of - existence.
Seriously, that would be the most OP superpower ever. Long live Deus!

Teleporting anywhere, anytime. Why?

1. Nightcrawler.
2. I'd save sooo much gas money.

Any kind of psychic powers would be cool. Kind of like Ness and Lucas. Also invisibility and teleportation, just for the lulz.

I have three:

1. The ability to stop time. Reluctant to play an N? Want to stack your opponents deck? I would win every time, and it would be so fun to troll noobs.
  2. The ability to teleport would be pretty cool. I wouldn't mind being able to sneak into worlds. :p
  3. The ability to change TCPi's decisions. Like three Trubbish or misprinting every Switch in every Boundaries Crossed pack. The Switch shouldn''t have been in there in the first place, but at least you shouldn't misprint every single one.

*cowers in DNA's room, rocking back and forth while holding a package of C4 equipped with a dead man's trigger labeled 'Insurance'*
Now, DNA, don't be too rash, we've had a couple differences in the past. No need to wish me out of existence.

Cole MacGrath has the best powers ever. Teleportation? No. Who needs it?
Telekinesis? Got it like a baus! Offensive weapons? Yes.
Search Cole MacGrath on the inFAMOUS wiki.

Teleportation, the ability to travel at any speed desired + levitation / flight, infinite life, invulnerability, omnipotence, and maybe near-omniscience... Those would be the ones I'd like.

Teleportation speaks for itself. Living a life without the restriction of distance has countless advantages. The ability to travel at any speed + levitation / flight would just be for fun. I know infinite life has a bad rap, but it's honestly something I'd love to have. It would have to come with invulnerability, though, so that eternal life would be free of physical pain, allowing one to do anything and go anywhere without consequence. (It'd be no good to have humanity hunt you down and leave you immortal but all messed up!) Omnipotence would be for protecting others / doing the things I'd like to do. Near-omniscience would be nice, though the "near-" is just tacked on so an immortal life wouldn't be too boring. At the very least I would like to know everything everyone has ever done, or ever will do.

I'd love to have these and go around blowing all of the world's darkest secrets to the public. To bring the hateful world leaders to the light, to rid the world of any weaponry that could harm others... To force humanity into a state of weaponless near-peace... The useless squabbles over land, the pointless fighting of countries... To bring all of that to an end and let people focus on what really matters in life. Of course I'd also use it to help others get the goods (food, water, etc.) they need. It's things like this that would make the choice for immortality worth it in the end.

Bo$$_89 said:
I have three:

1. The ability to stop time. Reluctant to play an N? Want to stack your opponents deck? I would win every time, and it would be so fun to troll noobs.

I totally forgot about that one. There are very little things you couldn't do if you had the power to control and freeze time.

I'd like something that isn't ridiculously OP, yet still quirky and useful if used correctly. Maybe like...
  • Being able to impersonate absolutely any voice and accent flawlessly
  • Being able to see through another person's eyes, unbeknownst to them, as long as they are within a given distance from you.
  • Being able to instantly know a person's deepest and most sought after dream upon making eye contact with them
  • Being able to attach to any surface
  • Being able to know the exact history of any object that you hold in your hands (strength of memory is decreased for damaged/worn objects)
  • Not needing to breathe, and an impressive tolerance against atmospheric pressure changes.

1) The ability to make everything I touch smell like clothes that just came out the dryer.
2) X-ray vision ... because it lets me spot winning lottery tickets and prizes in cereal boxes. Hopefully it will come with an off switch because I don't want to see everyone nude haha.
3) Teleportation is cool even though I dislike the lazy aspect behind it.
4) The ability to freeze time. I always have that thought randomly where I wish I could freeze time and troll around. Think Click.

omahanime said:
I think Luckyfire means other than the the powers you already have.

Oh. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Then yeah, I have to redo my post as well. Hopefully tomorrow I can get one up.

Telekinesis is the best power in my opinion. It could be used for offense and defense, as well as being practical in daily life. It also seems super fun :3

Intangibility is pretty cool too, though.

Finch said:
[*]Being able to see through another person's eyes, unbeknownst to them, as long as they are within a given distance from you.

This, except for the distance part.
Psychic powers seem pretty cool too.

Being able to fly would be absolutly awesome. But time-travel would be cool too. I could have lunch with historical figures!

Back