Favorite State/Country

countries: all of them <3
states: Connecticut's pretty nice and I guess I like New York too because I live here? basically any state outside the general Dixie area are fairly acceptable except Pennsylvania and New Jersey

Virginia and Indiana. California's pretty cool because oli live here but I can't stand the education system. And my grandparents live in Virginia :)

why would your favorite country be anything but america (for those of use americans on the forums)

we are the leader of the free world and the greatest nation on earth, what is with the lack of patriotism here

statewise it's def hawaii, my family lives there and also it's hawaii

but then again NM repping southwest

Where I live! ( Duh )

My House, Minnesota, United States, North America, Northern Hemisphere, The Earth

Is it in the middle of your street?
Island/Area/Thing-wise: Bora Bora, because it has a cool name
State-wise: Wisconsin is cool, because they have great cheese, and California is OK. I can't stand the fog in the mornings though.
Edit: It's an island. Close enough. I changed it now.

Country-wise:
USA, because we have cheeseburgers.

Live in NY,even NYC and hate it. Trust me NY gets boring after a month.

Amsterdam for country.

MA for state.

Zorua said:
Live in NY,even NYC and hate it. Trust me NY gets boring after a month.

Amsterdam for country.

MA for state.
Isn't Amsterdam in the Netherlands?

And, no Puff. As a matter-of-fact, my house is not in the middle of the street.

I'd have to say Texas because it's the only place I've been to for more than 10 days lived long enough to make a real opinion. Also, I enjoy it here, despite the heat.

Bandit_Keith_American_shirt_by_AxelHummerwibble.png

As for my favorite state, Kentucky. Because I live here. But Louisiana is cool too.

Equestria.

And also amerrka I guess

Australia Represent <3
I love Australia because of the multiculturalism that comes with it! I have friends from many different ethnicities, cultures and countries; Indian, Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, Irish, English, Persian, Arab, Japanese, Aboriginal, Maori, Samoan, Tongan etc
Not to mention that we have the Great Barrier Reef and some of the best beaches in the world ;)

Favourite State.. Obviously QUEENSLAND!
Yeah.. like nobody here would know what that is..

NidoJosh said:
Favourite State.. Obviously QUEENSLAND!
Yeah.. like nobody here would know what that is..

Of course I know where that is.

250px-Tigris-Australia_location_Queensland.svg.png

It's the orange bit.
(I will admit that I did have to look it up because I don't know Australian geography. I thought the far left bit was Queensland.)

New rule to make negative nancies like don shinobi happy:

your state or country must be a location in the real world

sorry, anyone else who may have wanted to post a fictional area

Back