Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
Umbreon. Just because I like dark pokemon and this was one of the first. I like the new ones, but not as much as the other 5.

Btw it is evolution, not evolesion. But seeing as this thread is about eevee you could put eeveelutions.... Just thought I would say that.

Glacia is seriously hot...I LOVE Glacia!!!!

dmaster out.

Señor Noobnerd said:
Vaporeon, and the only reason is because I like Water Pokemon.

*cough* Uh*splutter*

FLAREON!!!!! It is a fire type so by far better than water. (even though most pepople say that because it has a type weakness water is better bu then elecktrick is better than waater and fighting is better than elecktrick and grass is better than rock and fire is better than grass so it all goes round in a circle so no-one is the best really, but until we find out we will just have to say it is fire pokemon.

Ice one.

BTW, whoever said that Jolteon was the only one not weak to others...Umbreon isn't weak to any of them either. Plus, he is even immune to one of the others.

now you guys have to understand... ive trained one of each [except the 4th gen] up to level 100... and the only one that can stand against Mewtwo gets my vote 100%... and that [drumroll please] is.....UMBREON!!!!!!

Back