Feebas and Milotic from “Mask of Change!”

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A new Feebas and Milotic will appear in Mask of Change when it releases on April 26th! The cards from the set will become part of our Twilight Masquerade set in May.
Thanks goes to Bangiras for the translations!
Feebas – Water – HP30
Basic Pokemon
[W] Flail: 10x damage. This attack does 10 damage times the number of damage counters on this Pokemon.
Weakness: Lightning (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Milotic – Water – HP120
Stage 1 – Evolves from Feebas
Ability: Tranquil
Your opponent’s Pokemon...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
I think there hasn't been an effect like that, ever?
There's a bunch of things this card blocks, since it hits attached cards along with the Pokemon themselves. What's kind of sad is that it isn't universal - it could combo nicely with attacks that ask you to return Energy to your hand.

Interesting. Milotic could be used as a Penny/Turo’s Scenario counter against control decks, but probably not worth including a 1-1 tech.

So, if my oponent had a hypothetical attack that would require to return an energy to hand as a part of the cost, would they be locked out of using that attack?

So, if my oponent had a hypothetical attack that would require to return an energy to hand as a part of the cost, would they be locked out of using that attack?
You could use the attack but no energy would be returned to hand

I think there hasn't been an effect like that, ever?
There's a bunch of things this card blocks, since it hits attached cards along with the Pokemon themselves. What's kind of sad is that it isn't universal - it could combo nicely with attacks that ask you to return Energy to your hand.
It's just a stronger version of the effect on Mr. Mime TEU 66's Scoop-Up Block Ability, which makes sense. It's a Stage 1 vs. a Basic Pokémon.

Interesting. Milotic could be used as a Penny/Turo’s Scenario counter against control decks, but probably not worth including a 1-1 tech.
Works against Cheren Tanks as well. But yeah, kinda lame as an ability unless we get something crazy like a nerfed scoop up net as an ability. ?‍♂️?

Alongside this and the Toedscruel that prevents the opponent from adding cards from their discard pile to hand, we just need a Stage 1 fire type pokemon that prevents the opponent from adding cards from their deck to their hand and we'll have the ultimate anti-search squad.

Yet another reminder that Milotic is one of the most fun evolution lines you can add to a cube. So many useful and, now twice, unique abilities. Sure, people have been using the Emerald, Dragon Frontiers, Flashfire and Primal Clash Milotic in cubes for years, but now if you’re not worried about the damage output you can add the ones from Darkness Ablaze (please don’t do this, bench healing is horrible for spread archetypes to play against), Evolving Skies and Mask of Change. Milotic from Flashfire is a personal favorite as I am a big fan (ba-dum-bum) of Electrode ex.

Alongside this and the Toedscruel that prevents the opponent from adding cards from their discard pile to hand, we just need a Stage 1 fire type pokemon that prevents the opponent from adding cards from their deck to their hand and we'll have the ultimate anti-search squad.
I think I’ll pass on having a card in the format that prevents deck search—that would truly be beyond toxic ? ?

Back