Feraligatr / Samurott / Blastoise / Floatzel?

Blastoise and Floatzel however it's not that great right now because of ZPST and Magnezone. Feraligatr is too slow with Samurott, you're better off going with Electrode instead.

I have played a Blastoise and Floatzel deck, which is pretty consistent with its setup. However, the metagame makes this deck a pretty poor choice, considering some popular elecric decks. Heck, Yanmega can run this deck over pretty quickly too.

Blastoise/Floatzel is the best, but none of them really work as has been said already due to ZPST/Magnezone.

I'm playing a Blastoise/Feraligatr deck these days and, if my opening hand/draws are decent, I can usually set up pretty quickly. They're all viable combos, though.

Scizorliscious said:
Blastoise/Floatzel is the best, but none of them really work as has been said already due to ZPST/Magnezone.

It's not just ZPST/Magnezone, Catcher plays a role as well too. They can Catcher your Floatzel and stop you from being able to Hydro Launcher for 100 with Blastoise almost every turn with a DCE and Feraligatr Prime is just too slow to back it up when you consider how fast the format has gotten since MD-On.

Zyflair said:
I have played a Blastoise and Floatzel deck, which is pretty consistent with its setup. However, the metagame makes this deck a pretty poor choice, considering some popular elecric decks. Heck, Yanmega can run this deck over pretty quickly too.

I'd have to agree. I ran Blastzel for Battle Roads last weekened (first time yay!!) and I got demolished to say the least. I'll just say I was prepared for Ghotitelle decks, and NOT ZPS decks. -_________-

Back