Final Fantasy IV

Does anyone have any tips to give me while playing? I find it a little harder than other RPGs, especially with party members leaving to be replaced with underlevelled guys.

And what's with all these playthroughs? You guys actually play the entire game all over again? ._.

XDDD You are a Noobnerd. Hang around Gamefaqs.com for "hints" if you really need them. This game is actually not that bad if you don't run away from random battles. I rarely have to grind, spare an hour here and there. This game is unique in that you can play through the game up to three times, hence the files. This way, you can maximize your stats for your Members while achieving new Augments. I personally love this game to bits. :D

dmaster out.

Play again?

Play again?

For what?

I understand it's to get all the augments/fight other bosses, but why? D:

And I'm stuck at the whisperweed part. D: D: D:

Lol I haven't played it in a long time, so maybe Duke/Kaga can help you. ;p I don't think you're getting the multiple playthrough thing. X_X

dmaster out.

Multiple playthrough, its there to get the hidden bosses, and to maximise your stats.

Currently on my 3rd and final playthrough. When my characters are 99, they will have maxxed out stats.

So it's basically to get the hidden bosses and maxed out stats?

What's so fun about that? :S

If you did it or gave it a try NN, you'd see it's actually a great accomplishment. ;p

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
If you did it or gave it a try NN, you'd see it's actually a great accomplishment. ;p

dmaster out.
I don't think I will. I usually play to enjoy the story, not to say "hehe im a hardcore role playing gamer".

Well, you want to have 100% Augments right? ;/ You want strong characters riiiiight??? :///

dmaster out.

Bam said:
I sadly still have not beaten this game =\.
Lol.
d master342 said:
Well, you want to have 100% Augments right? ;/ You want strong characters riiiiight??? :///

dmaster out.
For what purpose?

Just defeated Golbez. This is the first FF game I've played where I actually needed to cast Protect, Shell and Slow. I went through Revenant Wings, Tactics A2 and FF3 without any buffs/debuffs save Regen in the second game. The game's not really that hard after all, but it does require more thinking than FF3. Much more. I would be too tired after playing to play again. D:

Lol NN. Thinking in an RPG? Wow, what a concept. :// Bam, hurry up and beat it. >__>

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
Lol NN. Thinking in an RPG? Wow, what a concept. :// Bam, hurry up and beat it. >__>

dmaster out.
Ok, not much thinking after all, but you can't soar through it like FF3. That game was like spam the Attack command and win. ;o

Just defeated Golbez and entered the Tower of Babil. My party has been massacred five times already by Flamehounds who just keep using Scorch. It's not fair. Instant KO. Two Scorches KO Rydia and Rosa, and if two Flamehounds are accompanied by that Stone guy, Yang and/or Cecil get Stoned and Kain's doomed anyway, because either he's not getting healed by Cecil's Cura while he Jumps or he's getting owned by Scorch.

Random encounters were never this hard in any game I've played. D:

EDIT: I never thought of Berserk. Too bad Omnicast comes like, at the end?

Dude, run from the Flamehounds until you get stronger or you can hit them with a powerful weapon. :F Hint: If you die from a certain encounter over and over, run away. Jesus Christ.

dmaster out.

And I'm holding R for thirty seconds and the I still see five losers running on the spot.

Back