Finally!

br00n0

Aspiring Trainer
Hi all,

Finally, after many on-and-off years of collecting, I finally got a Charizard (holo!) in my latest Power Keeper booster pack! Yippee-dee-doo!

I'm not a big fan of trading so this is a big event for me! I just wanted to share this with you folks as you probably know what I mean!

br00n0.

Lol it's always good to get the card you want, even if it isn't that good. I remember (way back in the days when cards were everywhere) being incredibly happy when i got Dugtrio (Base-set) in a pack! In my defense, Dugtrio is cool, and I was small.
But hey, congratulations :D
Jack

Ok, heres my story, I played Pokemon since 8 months ago, and I haven't got an EX! Until 1 day, on my birthday, my parents said that I can buy many packs, I chose UF's and DF's, then, in one of the packs, it's a BLISSEY EX!!!! Finally, an ex!

Congrats!! I know what it's like to get the cards you want badly! ;) I got my Flygon ex d (that I wanted badly) on the day of the DF Pre-Release! (Traded Exploud ex for it)

Well, it's not that I wanted a Charizard so badly. It's just that's probably the most popular Pokémon after Pikachu and never had a chance to get one. I did look on eBay but never wanted to pay like 20$ for a card.

Yeah, the card isn't that great, but finally I'll have a Stage 2 card for all the dozens of Charmanders and Charmeleons I already have!

br00n0.

I wanted 1 Rayquaza* I m searching for it and buy atleast 3 box of DX but got no Rayquaza* and 1 day I buy 6 more DX Boosters and got a Rayquaza*

After buying like 14 packs of PK, I finally got the Flygon EX that I wanted. And in 2 more packs I got another one, weird. It also isn't the greatest card, but I like flygons:p

i now when we bought a box of ex pk he in 3 boster get a walrien ex and me in 10 i get a salamance ex

I haven't collected Pokemon In years and I have gotten all of the starters but the one I really want. I can't seem to find a stupid blastoise. I don't know why but every pack I buy I always get the same ones.

the card i really want is a charizard star but i still havent came across one . what sucks is that out of all the df boosters i bought, i  pulled 6 exs instead  of that star and when i try to trade them for a charizard star , everybody expects 3 or 4 of them for just that 1 card . yes i really want a charizard star , but not that much.

Back