First Diancie Cards, New Xerneas and Yveltal Promos Revealed! [7/3]

Have you guys tried the Japanese Pokemon Center? Chances are they would have them on pre order now.:)

NeruCake said:
CuriousCleffa said:
I know, I guess a better question would have been where can I pre-order it. Sorry about that >.< Because I've got the Xerneas and Yveltal Movie Packs pre-ordered, so I was just wondering if anyone found them up for pre-order somewhere :p

Where did you pre-order the Xerneas and Yveltal Movie Packs? I need them in my life but I can't find anywhere online.. >o>

I pre-ordered the movie packs on amiami. You can still pre-order them, from what I see :)

xxashxx said:
Have you guys tried the Japanese Pokemon Center? Chances are they would have them on pre order now.:)

I didn't see them on there :/

CuriousCleffa said:
I pre-ordered the movie packs on amiami. You can still pre-order them, from what I see :)

Thank you!! I had looked before but apparently not hard enough. :'D
The Xerneas one is sold out, I hope they restock them when they're released.. u_u

NeruCake said:
CuriousCleffa said:

Thank you!! I had looked before but apparently not hard enough. :'D
The Xerneas one is sold out, I hope they restock them when they're released.. u_u

No problem! You're welcome! :) I pre-ordered mine long ago, once I saw them for sale. Hopefully they do go back in stock afterwards, but the Charizard battle pack took forever to come back in stock, so long I just went and bought it for more on eBay >.<

CuriousCleffa said:
No problem! You're welcome! :) I pre-ordered mine long ago, once I saw them for sale. Hopefully they do go back in stock afterwards, but the Charizard battle pack took forever to come back in stock, so long I just went and bought it for more on eBay >.<

I checked again yesterday and the Xerneas one was apparently back in stock and I tried to buy two and it said there wasn't enough stock.. So I ordered one and it said it was sold out again. I think AmiAmi heard my prayers. 8I

It sucks how that works though, eBay really sucks the fun out of everything with it's sky rocketed prices on poke items. u_u

Don't know if you guys chcked other sites, but on Bulbapedia are the scans of those Yveltal and Xerneas in better quality including exact translation

Xerneas
Yveltal

Diancie is not created yet…

Back