FIRST EVER CARD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm turning 16 pretty soon myself so I got into pokemon a good 7 years ago when it started. My first card was a base pikachu that my cuz didnt like and gave me. Though the first holo I got was the dumb first edition machamp from the base starter deck. So freakin lame. Possibly the most awful deck period :D

My first card....hmmm, it was flareon from jungle. That day, my dad also bought a whole box! Such a good day. I was introduced to pokemon by my best friend chris (who, conicidently, I brought back to the game after he quit some 4 years ago).

Lol my first day of pokemon TCG:

Ridin' to school and I heard my friend talkin' to himself and it was about pokemon. So he starts tellin' me and I'm really into it and tell my mom. Now, heh, I get a couple packs and a deck box for my birthday. I think my first card was either Beedrill/Butterfree or Machamp 1st edition (I can't remember what I opened first).

When I was in 5th grade my mom bought a booster pack without telling me ( she put 1 of each card in an envelope and when I got a good grade I got to randomly pick 1 )

Foil Shadowless Hitmonchan ^^

RE: FIRST EVER CARD!

Hmm... i was very young, but I'm pretty sure my 1st card was a Mewtwo from the cassete of the 1st movie. Except it was in french, since i was born there and moved to the US 5 years ago. and my first ENGLISH rare cards(since i gave away all my cards in france when i moved) were a rayquaza RH in an ex Emerald pack and a Kyogre holo in the same pack. Those cards are very special to me except i sadly don't hav the kyogre anymore. Unless they were in my 2nd pack or in different packs lol. Cuz I think i got 2 ex emerald packs that day...

I started collecting when I was like...9-10 and I will be 19 next month. My best friend was really into it with his older brother so I decided to buy a theme deck, the jungle theme deck with Kangskhan as the holo. So I guess Kangaskhan was my first card. I really wasn't a fan of it and tried to trade it to my friend for his jungle Pikachu...

There were these kids across my street that didn't like Pokémon any more, and they gave me a promo Mewtwo. I also got a Pikachu a couple days after that. I think they burned the rest of their cards. :mad:

My first card was Machoke from the Base Set. It's dilapidated, but it's to me what the "First Dime" was to Scrooge McDuck.

First card I ever got was Jungle Kangaskhan from a pack. Pawned it off immediately, I sold my cards constantly. Second pack had Charizard in it >.>

diglett base i believe my friend gave me some cards and 5 years later im winning pre-realeases:)

my first card ever was a ...MEWTWO!!!I loved it so much,I thought it was the strongest card ever.

Lol, talk about the necromancy, Lou. Ehh, Idk. Something from Base Set. Some common, I definately remember that Ancient Mew card. ;p

dmaster out.

My first four cards ever owned were:
-Nidoran M
-Weedle
-Bulbasaur
-Pikachu
got em a quarter a piece. Heh...

Then one day my mom bought me and brother each a booster pack.
Mistake on her part, but meh.

Got a charizard pack and a blastoise pack, cause me and my bro had red and blue versions, respectively.
Brother opened, got Blastoise. Who knew.
I opened, got Venusaur.

This was the coolest think ever in my life, cause we both started with those in the games. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back