First ex card

Mine is Electrode ex yay, then traded for Registeel ex, then traded for Bannete ex then I forgot.:p

My first one was Jirachi Ex. When I started out again I bought a theme deck and 6 boosters. 6th one had Jirachi.

d master342 said:
Chansey ex from RS first pack and lost it, XD

dmaster out.

THat is exactly what happended to me!!!!!! I got a chansey ex and then for some reason I lost it. I had a suspico=ion someone at school took it but since base set, no-one played pokemon anymore exept for about three people. I was really sad and upset. The next day I found out that ex ruby and saphire was about 6 months old alreadxy or something and that ex magma aqua had come out. I bought two pakets and guess what, Blaziken ex. Still have it now. I was at a card shop when i bought those and the keeper was pulling out a box onto his desk filles with random cards from rs- on. I had just enough money left to buy an ex and I bought raichu, ss. I still have that one too. A long time later, in fact two weeks ago now, i got groudon ex, cg Also, i have armaldo ex (lm)

my first ex card was from an ex dragon booster with an image of an Absol on it . i remeber it clearly , it was on my brothers and moms bithday. my mom decided to trow a birthday party for my brother so he decided to invite all his closest friends . my sister and i cant stand my brothers friends so we told are dad to take us out to target to waste some time. as soon as walked in i when to the card section to look at the cards an saw the new ex set had just came out so i picked up a booster. when i opened the booster i emediatly noticed two shiny border and was all confused. i actually had never heard about pokemon ex yet so i actually thought they screwed up this pack and i got two reverse foils. i quickly then spread out the cards and found out i got one of these new ex cards . it was a latias ex card and it was so awsome . i got home researched pokemon ex and shortly afterwards found out how rare it was . i was so exited. it is stiil up to this day my favorite ex. it was cool because the next day i went two the store again , bought another ex dragon booster with an image of an absol on it , and pulled out my second ex , which was a golem ex.

****does anyone know what ever happened to boosters after the first ex sets , because i clearly remember pulling a rare salamance along with a my latias ex and reverse foil, all from the same booster. now they just replace the rare card with the holo card , instead of being able to get two holos and a rare. i just hope they would start doing that again!

I quit pokemon for a while but got back into it when i saw one pokemon pack they had left at a gamestop since they were going to stop carrying them. So it sat there for about 5 weeks. So I finally buy it. It was firered leafgreen pack. And I pull a Blastoise Ex. So I'm all like oh cool. Didn't phase me. Then got home and found out I can get some good money for it so im all killer. So yeah still got it.
Blastoise is always awsome.

The story:

I was cleaning my room and i bumped u on my pokémon cards. I though hmm that was a nice time collecting them. I never had the change of playing the game because i did not know where you can play it. So when i found them again i was thinking i can't throw them away or sell them, i love them. I was thinking that pokémon was dead i went online and look for some cards i saw online that pokémon was still in like hell. I ran to the leauge :p. I asked thos peeps (who are now good friends of mine) einganoying questions (what new players do to me now :D) . So i knew what was in the format and i bought some packs on another day. Pulled a Raichu EX from EM.

I knew what ex pokémon was so i was glad. Still have it.

I pulled Flygon ex d (df) and Flygon ex (lm) on the same night for my first two EX cards. The DF packs were from a drug store across the street & the LM pack was in a three pack bundle from a big box store. Both were random impulse buys as I was looking for other stuff.

Most amusing pull was two weeks ago ... my older son had gotten a Target gift certificate and just *had* to go spend it right away on Pokemon. So off we go. He grabs one three pack bundle right off and carries it around for about 10 minutes while looking at stuff. JUST before we are going to check out he changes his mind and picks up a different set of packs. I tell him, "Will, are you SURE? I have a good feeling about the pack you are putting back." Well, long story short he was sure and so I bought the bundle he put back for myself. It had a bunch of good cards ... but the kicker was a Flarion ex which my son had been after for weeks! He couldn't believe it! lol!

Back